Do you want to know that how to configure PTCL DSL modem/PTCL modem settings? Well there are many PTCL customers, who find the greatest sum of trouble in configuring with the new Ptcl dsl modems. For solving this trouble PTCL has introduced the video tutorial through which all the users of PTCL will get the chance to know that how to configure Ptcl modem without difficulty.
MethodTo Configure PTCL DSL Modem:
- In the very beginning of the installation you have to make sure that the Dsl Light on modem is stable.
- You have to confirm with the fact that the modem is connected by means of Laptop/Pc all the way through LAN.
- Now make sure one thing that you have your personalDSL username and password.
- In the next step you should be confirmed that yourcomputer/laptop is directly linked to the modem.
- Now as you are all set with the connection now you have to open with the internet explorer in your computer. Now you have to type 192.168.1.1 in the address bar.
- This will going to open up with the window that will be demandingyou’re your username and password.
- Now you have to go to the advanced setup tab and then press on WAN.
- Now the tabel will appear that contains almost 4 profiles. If you are making the use of optical Fiber connection then you have to put (8 in “VPI”) and (81 in “VCI”). On other side if you are using copper connection then you have to put (0 in “VPI”) and (103 in “VCI”) and then check box for make possible Quality of Service.
- Now in the connection box you have to type chose “PPP ovei Ethernet” and then click on next option. Now you have to enter your User name and password that is all offered to you by the PTCL to you.
- Now in the last and final step you will be getting 4 profiles from which you will be choosing one profile and then press SAVE/Reboot.
So this was the simple and easy method all the way through which you can get configure to the PTCL DSL modem. Follow the steps very carefully to get configure to the PTCL DSL model without any trouble!