There are so many people who have the query in mind that How To Check Who Is Using My Wifi PTCL Internet. It is often possible that sometimes you do feel that someone else is making the use of your Wifi internet. Now the main question that hits so many minds is that how is it possible! Did you have wireless internet service like wifi, evo, PTCL Broadband etc? Did you know that actually how many persons are using your internet?
Well below we will going to explain step by step method that will let the person know that how to check who is using my Wifi internet:
How To Check Who Is Using My Wifi PTCL Internet
- This method is works on all internet service providers like PTCL Broadband, DSL, EVO, TPLink or other ISP’s.
- You would need to login into your internet service provider account all the way by typing “168.1.1” into address bar.
- Now pop up will appear which will going to ask you to type username and password.
- If you have old device then in that case by default your username and password is “admin“.
- If you are using new device then your Username is “admin” and password will be written on top of the back of router.
- As you will going to log in successfully you have to click on Device Info
- You have to click on “DHCP” it will show you how many people are using your wifi connection.
- If the users who are using your internet are your authorize users then you don’t need to worry. If you notice that any anonymous users or unauthorized person are using then you must need to change your wifi password and make password very strong so that no one can break it.
Well we all know that these days stealing someone password and inside information is getting one of the easy to follow tasks. In order to escape from such issues you need to make your password case that is appearing inside to be sensitive and strong. So this was all about the method that will let you know at the best that how to check who is using my Wi-Fi internet! Just follow up this method now and protect your Wi-Fi password!
Warning: Undefined array key "mts_social_button_layout" in /home/paksekh0/public_html/wp-content/themes/mts_schema/functions/theme-actions.php on line 461
Okay that’s good. But what if someone is not using dhcp server? I.e. he uses the static ip on lan side. or perhaps he disabled the dhcp in modem. then how he chekcs that how many persons are connected?