Do you want to know that how to make international driving license in Pakistan? Well some of the people think that getting the driving license is one of the headache tasks as for getting it you have to pass through various tests as well as examinations. But now it is not at all impossible mission at all! So that is why there is no need to go anywhere else as what you are searching for is now available to this page as this process need some of your attention just because it is not so that hard as it seems to be so when you go through the proper channel and full of the documents that required to make that International Driving License in Pakistan then you do not face any kind of hurdle in front of you. Below we will going to highlight the main steps with the help of which you can easily get to know that how you can make international driving license in Pakistan:
How To Make International Driving License in Pakistan
Steps To Make International Driving License in Pakistan:
- In the very beginning you should look for your nearest license center in your areas that are fully registered in offering you with the driving license.
- Now as you find the center you should be taking the form from the photocopy center.
- For filling this form you will require two photos and two NIC copies.
- Now start filling the form and then paste your picture on the top of the form.
- Now as you fill the form take the token from the main counter.Now you have to register your form in favor of the computerized entry and wait for your turn. You have to be patient enough for your turn as it will going to take several minutes.
- If you are applying for the driving license in favor of the bike or car then you have to submit 600rs to the counter as you are all done with the computerized entry in support of your registration.
- After few minutes you will be called for the medical test.
- Now you have to wait around for your photo shoot and you will be all done with the registration process.
- This driving license will just be valid for one year and you can renew it as being the Permanent license after 45days.
There are many things that you have to keep in mind in support with the driving license centers and their registration process as well. Make sure that center is legally registered in your area and should not be charging you with the extra charges more than Rs.600.