Those who want to become Careem Bike captain can check Careem Bike Registration Requirements In Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad. First Careem was offering Car services, then it started Auto service, and then now the Careem Bike Service has been introduced. For those who are unemployed and looking for a job like driving, then this is the best chance if you have a bike because you can become Careem Bike captain. The Bike registration requirements are given on the below side where we are sharing complete details of Careem Bike Registration requirements in Lahore, Karachi, and Islamabad. A person who wants to become a Careem Bike Captain must have 18 years plus age and also must hold a driving license because it is compulsory to have a driving license to start working with Careem. So, check how to Become Careem Captain in Pakistan. First, check the requirements needed for joining Careem. Then move further.
Careem Bike Registration Requirements In Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad
Careem is offering jobs to those people of Pakistan who have a bike and driving license and have more than 18 years of age. If you are from Islamabad then you must have to read Careem Bike Registration Requirements in Islamabad. Further details of the registration procedure and requirements are discussed in the below side.
Careem Bike Registration Requirements:
If you want to register your bike with Careem and want to become a captain, then you must meet the following requirements.
- Age should not be less than 18 and you must have a valid National ID Card.
- A driving license is compulsory for the applicant.
- You must have a bike of 2006 or above model.
- Your bike should be fit and must have all the parts in working including headlights, backlights, etc.
- You must have a Smartphone in which you will install the Careem Adma Application.
How to Register As Careem Bike Captain:
If you want to become Bike Captain with Careem then you must know how to register As Careem Bike Captain. The complete details including what are the documents are required and other things are as follows.
- For the registration, visit www.drive.careem.com/en-pk.
- You can also register yourself by visiting the nearest Careem registration center.
- There you need to register first by providing valid information.
- CNIC, Bike Copy, and Driving license are the documents needed in this process.
- Register yourself at the desk and attend the training session.
- You will be given an id and password and ADMA app.
- Your ID will be activated in 5 to 6 hours.
Also, check CPLC Bike Verification Number
So, this is the complete information about the Careem Bike Registration Requirements In Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad. These are the important points for the Careem jobs that you should follow before registration. Moreover, you must have to check whether your bike is in a good situation or not. So, hopefully, you are now confident about the post.