Do you know about how to apply for driving license in Punjab Pakistan? We are telling you about eligibility criteria, required documents, driving license fees, and complete step by step procedure. Driving license is necessary for a driver to drive a bike or vehicle on the road. You can say without a license you are driving then you consider a criminal. The driving license is a proof document that a driver is legally allowed and well skilled to drive that vehicle on the road. Without this license, the city traffic police will cut a challan and will take a strict action until you get the license. So if you still have not received your license but then you must read out this post and get knowledge about how to apply for driving license in Punjab Pakistan. You should be aware of how to get a driving license in Pakistan which method is written in the downwards with details and I am hoping this post will provide very beneficiary for all of you.
How To Apply For Driving License In Punjab Pakistan
the following steps will be discussed below for applying for a driving license in Punjab Pakistan in the cities of Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi, or anywhere in Pakistan.
- check the eligibility criteria (written below)
- First get Learner driving license
- Visit your nearest driving license center
- Buy two tickets for driving license from the post office
- Bring required documents along with you (written down)
- Pass a a driving test on a given date
- All is done
How to Apply For Learner Driving License In Punjab Pakistan:
The following procedure you can attempt to apply learner driving license in Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, and all over the Punjab province in Pakistan. First of all, you have to apply for a learner driving license and for that purpose you have to bring the above written required documents at your nearest Driving License Centers.
After reaching the center, you have to visit the learner license booth. Here the officials will capture your picture, verify your documents and will issue a learner driving license to you with a little test which contains the signals and signs information with correct driving.
When you will pass this test you will be moved towards next booth where you can obtain the learner driving license as per the given date and time.
How To Apply For Permanent Driving License In Punjab Pakistan:
Now the main point of discussion about how to apply for driving license in Punjab Pakistan is here. After obtaining the learner driving license, you can now apply for permanent LTH as well as HTV license within six weeks of the deadline of learner license.
- Step-1: Get up early in the morning and bring your above mentioned required documents at traffic police license center
- Step-2: Buy an application form (A) and fill it dully also attached all the documents with this form and wait for your turn. Your data will enter manually by the officer into the computer system.
- Step-3: Now buy a medical report form in Rs. 100 and a medical officer will check-up you and sign on it as your medical and mentally fit and your eyesight is also perfect for an application for a driving license in Punjab Pakistan.
- Step-4: You will get a time for driving test and you have to visit the place where a policeman conducts a practical driving test and observe your driving skills on the road where he likes. If anybody fails due to any hurdle then he can apply again after passing the 42 days. So driving skills must be strong when you are driving with a policeman. Do not lose your temper and take easy.
- Step-5: You have to visit the same traffic police license center to collect you’re a driving license
Before applying you have to see if you are eligible for applying for a driving license. Such as your age is enough to drive a vehicle, you are medically and mentally normal to drive vehicle, and there are so many other aspects which one has to be fulfilled before he is going to apply for a driving license in Punjab Pakistan.
Eligibility To Apply For Driving License In Punjab Pakistan:
The following aspects are mandatory for each citizen to fulfill before he is going to apply for a driving license. (this is an important section in your discussion about how to apply for a driving license in Punjab Pakistan)
- For motorcycle, and car and small residential LTH vehicles, the age should be at least 18 years with a good health that can hold his bike
- For commercial vehicles like Rickshaw, tankers, trucks, and HTV the age should be at least 21 years
- One should be medically and mentally fit
- One who can read the vehicle number from a fix distance of about 20.5 meters
- learner license for bike or vehicle which is valid for six months
Required Documents To Apply For Driving License In Punjab Pakistan:
|In the following side, you are taking the details of required documents for learner and permanent driving license in Punjab Pakistan (Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Faisalabad, and all over the province)|
|For Learner Driving License||For Permanent Driving License After Learner|
|1. Get a Ticket of Rs.60 from any Post Office
2. Medical Certificate (for the candidates of 50 years or more)
3. One photocopy of C.N.I.C
4. Code Book of Traffic Rules & Regulation (It is available at City Traffic Police Office)
|5. One Application Form (A) which must be enclosed within a FileCover
6. The original learner license which must be valid of at least 6 weeks.
7. Medical report
8. 3 Passport size fresh Photos of the applicant (Photographs should be attested)
9. An Attested Photocopy of CNIC.
10. Paste a Ticket of Mentioned Fee on License Document
[button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”https://dlims.punjab.gov.pk/public/downloads/regular.doc” icon=”” target=”true” nofollow=”false”]Download Regular Driving License[/button]
[button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”https://dlims.punjab.gov.pk/public/downloads/medical.doc” icon=”” target=”true” nofollow=”false”]Download Medical Form[/button]
So, guys, this is all about how to apply for driving license in Punjab Pakistan. I have written down the procedure for how to get learner driving license in Pakistan, as well as after taking out the learner license you will get the details about how to get a permanent driving license for LTV and HTV. In case of any further query or inquiry, you can send your question in the following commenting section below or you can also suggest others about any suggestion you have relating to license verification.