You have Mobilink jazz sim but you have forgotten its number? If your answer is yes then don’t worry it’s very simple to check jazz sim number without balance. Here you will find How To Check Mobilink Sim Number Without Balance. Most of the times this issue creates when we have not used a number for many days, weeks or months and when we insert this sim again we are forgotten what was the number of that sim. Now you have no need to travel to a franchise or you even not to call at the customer care center because there is just a simple code through which you can check that what is the number of your Jazz sim which was not inserted into your mobile for a long time? Here I am telling you’re the process for how to check Mobilink Number. Both postpaid and prepaid sim holders can use this method to check number and in both the cases no any of the charges will be deducted against this method.
How To Check Mobilink Sim Number Without Balance
How To Check Mobilink Sim Number Without Balance Method
- Insert the sim card into your mobile
- Wait for the proper signals start showing on the top of your mobile screen
- Now open the dialing pad if you have a tough mobile while in case of a buttons phone you have to dial the following code
- Dial *99# and press or tap the send button
- A popup screen will appear in front of your mobile screen (MSISDN:923xx-xxxxxxx)
You can check your close jazz sim number through the above given code but in case your sim is deactivated from the company you have to concern at your nearest jazz customer care center. Moreover, you are also informed that your sim should be registered by PTA on your CNIC. So this is all about how to check Mobilink sim number without balance.