We have seen it many of the times that people face much difficulty while they have to transfer money to Pakistan from UK. So what they should be doing? Here we will be telling you some of the suitable options. So that all of the people living in UK can easily tranfer their money to their family members living in Pakistan.
Best Way To Transfer Money To Pakistan From UK
Use of Western Union
While transferring money to Pakistan, you can use this service of Western Union. It has so far more than 7,500 agent locations. This service of them can give you this convenience to pick up money in a smoother way. You can send money up to $2,999 for that too for $0 fee. It is up to you whether you want to cash pickup in person. Their service can also send your money to be arrived safely at your home place.
Use of SWIFT Wire transfer
SWIFT is also used to transmit money all around the world. If you will be using the SWIFT system then this service cane let you to transfer money to any country without facing any kind of mess. SWIFT wire transfer just need a bank account from your side. If you are living in Pakistan then banks will not be charging any fees from you for receiving wire transfers. It is normally seen that speed of wire transfer takes 1-4 days to give you yours money. It is a fast payment method.
Other options to transfer money to Pakistan from UK
- You can also have an option of using Ria Transfer and Transfer wise option. It takes 3 to 5 days time to give you your money.
- Pakremit also takes 3 to 5 days time to give you your money.
- Payoneer, XE Trade and Skrill also takes 3 to 5 days time to give you your money coming from UK.
- Use also World Remit; it is a kind of option that can let and allow you to send small amounts of money in Pakistan.
- You can also try Xpress Money; it is that kind of service that can well transfer money from several countries right to Pakistan.
So these are the best ways to transfer money to Pakistan from UK. You can try them up right now.