Public Vs Private education is Pakistan or Critical review about this comparison here is detail. One of the very hot topics which are being taken under considerations is the comparison between the private educations with the public education system in Pakistan. In Pakistan there are two major education systems one is which are being private educational institutions and the other are the government owned institutions. The private education has several edges over the public education and that is the reason that the parents are willing to give their children education in the private educational institutions to secure and improve the future of their offspring. Here are few benefits of Private education over public education in Pakistan.
- Private education system is far more modernized and stable as compared to the public education system. The main reason behind this stability is the strong investment and pure concern for the organization which are missing in the public education.
- The standards of education in the private institutions is far more superior than the public education, so private education system is a source of imparting good quality and high standards education to the children which is not being given and inculcated in the public educational systems.
- Most of the private education system is on the basis of modern British Education system and is being opted and implemented in the country. So this gives the people of Pakistan a better opportunity to give their children good quality education with in the country.
- The level of strictness and following of the rules and regulations are maintained in the private educational systems, so it provided a better environment and scenario for the acquiring of education, so the students who are educated in private educational systems are well mannered and more sophisticated as compared to the students who get their education from public educational systems.
- All of the private educational institutions are English medium, and encourage and motivate their students to speak and write in English. This helps the students and the children which are the part of the system get good control on this language which makes them a good communicator and their communication gets far more improved.
Although the private education is expensive as compared to the public education, but it is worthy enough to get the children acquire their education from the private educational system so that they can get proper and advanced education which will give them a good chance of glowing and bright future in the competitive world of today.