Details about How To Write Urdu In MS Word 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 are given here. With the latest enhancement in technology, the Microsoft Word has also introduced Urdu typing feature for its users. Most of the people find it difficult to write in the Inpage Urdu and find another way to type Urdu without using Inpage. For all those and many others, we have brought here all the procedure by which you can write Urdu in your MS Office. This will help you to write Urdu easily in MS Word if you follow the following simple steps to write Urdu in your MS Office and especially in your docx documents. All the procedure to how to write urdu in ms word for all the versions of the office is available here on this page.
How To Write Urdu In Ms Word 2007, 2010, 2013
This will make you enable to create your assignments, presentations and the document that takes hours in just a few mints in the Urdu language. All the details of writing Urdu in MS Word is available down to this.
The procedure of How To Write Urdu In Ms Word 2007, 2010, 2013:
- The user has to Download Urdu Phonetic
- Now the user has to install this software and when it is done installing then a link will appear on the extreme right side corner on the taskbar written as “En”.
- Now, open your MS office file and click on the previously mentioned button and select Urdu Phonetic as written as Ur on it.
- Now work on the same keyboard pattern as you are working on the MS Office.
- You have to remember that you cannot use these phonetics on any other application.
- The words sequence is the same as in Inpage Urdu.
- This is the best and the easiest way to type Urdu on MS Office.
- Through this method, you can write Urdu in Any version of MS office.
Also Get: How to Write Urdu In Photoshop
So this is the answer for your question how to write Urdu in Ms Word 2007, 2010, 2013. now hope your MS word is writing in Urdu also and you are well acquire with this procedure.If you are using Word 2013 then you can also check how to write Urdu in MS Word 2013.