Have you heard about a very new offer from your favorite mobile network “Telenor Talkshawk”? Here I am talking about Telenor video bundle, watch YouTube in Rs 8 for 1 hour. Telenor says Dil Khol Kay YouTube Dekhain. Now all the prepaid customers can watch HD videos on world’s number one video streaming website YouTube in just 8 rupees for an hour. But you have to read the fair policy and the limit behind this bundle. It is a very charming offer released by Telenor because video streaming websites are the most data consuming sites and no one can watch a video if he or she is not connected with wifi but now through this bundle you can easily stream videos as much as you want without any fair of losing your balance.
Here one thing which I would like to mention that this offer is only valid for the Youtube app in mobile android or IOS but you cannot open YouTube from the browser. So when you subscribe this offer you must download and install the YouTube in your mobile phone and then use this Telenor video bundle, watch YouTube in Rs 8 for 1 hour.
Telenor Video Bundle, Watch YouTube In Rs 8 For 1 Hour
Details About Telenor Video Bundle:
In this bundle you can watch un limited videos on YouTube, Daily Motion and Pocket TV for 1 hour.
- Limit Behind Data: 500 MBs
- Validity: 1 hour (60 minutes)
- Subscription Code: *60#
- Charges: Rs. 8 Including Tax
Terms And Conditions
- Both talkshawk and djuice customers are eligible for Telenor video bundle, watch YouTube in rs 8 for 1 hour
- Bundle will be subscribed in Rs. 8 and there are no any other charges or taxes are applicable on this bundle
- Only prepaid customers can enjoy this bundle
- Bundle will work on 2G, 3G and 4G speed as per location and mobile capacity
- If package is not subscribed then the default charges on the use of 1 MB is Rs. 12 for 3G and 4G while for 2G Rs. 21.5 per MB will be deducted
So these are the details about Telenor video bundle, watch YouTube in Rs 8 for 1 hour. This is a very wonderful offer and everyone likes it because watching videos on YouTube for whole hour in just Rs. 8 looks impossible but Telenor has made is possible. Share your comments with us in the following comments box.