If your search here is TCS Tracking by Mobile Number Online Check Order, then this place is where you will acknowledge the ways through which your search is going to complete. If you have sent any order from this courier service and your order is late or there is any other issue, then here we will guide you to the method which you will use to check the progress of your delivery. TCS Tracking is one of the best advancements in technology and it is so helpful. As we know this is the biggest courier service that is working in Pakistan. Therefore, this convenience for their customers will be useful in terms of positive feedback. Scroll down and check in detail the complete procedure for TCS Tracking of your order.
TCS Tracking by Mobile Number Online Check Order
One more thing that is superb about this tracking service is that if you don’t have internet access, you can use the other method. In addition, TCS Tracking Pakistan can be done in more than one way. It means that you will be very happy after using it one time. The advantage of this service is if there is any delay in your package reaching the destination, you will have the idea that it is safe and in good condition because of this TCS Tracking Online. So, this after-dispatch courier tracking is very useful. Now, scroll down and check the methods to track your package.
TCS Tracking Mobile Number Online Check:
At the time of dispatching your order, you are given a reference number for your parcel. Now, if you want to check what is the status of your order, then there is more than one way for it. In Pakistan, maybe some users don’t have internet access and they want to check it in some different ways. For this, there is a separate procedure. You can call or SMS the TCS Tracking office and this will help you to track your order. So, let’s check the different ways of tracking your order that is given below.
Mobile Number and SMS TCS Tracking:
Sometimes you don’t have internet access and in this scenario, you can use a different method. By calling TCS Helpline, you just have to ask them for the tracking of your shipment. They will ask you about the reference number. After giving it, they will tell you about the status of your parcel. Follow these steps to get your order through phone call:
- First of all, you have to call 111-123-456.
- It will redirect you to the call centre.
- You can ask them about the tracking of your package.
- Now tell them the reference number of your shipment.
- The team will track your order and will tell you about its current status.
This was the procedure that will give you the status of your package if you don’t have internet. But if you want to check it by SMS, then this service is also present. Follow the steps given below for TCS Tracking by SMS.
- The number that can be used is +923332177168.
- You have to type the tracking/ reference number of your parcel.
- Now send this message to the TCS Tracking number.
- The team will contact you or will tell you about the status of your parcel in a while.
TCS Tracking Website Online:
The most easiest and convenient way for tracking your order is through the official website of TCS express. Now, if you have a mobile or PC or any other device that is supportive of this, then in a few steps, you can track your order. Just follow the procedure given here and track your package.
- CLICK HERE.
- You will reach the official website of the TCS express tracking.
- Next, you have to enter the TCS Tracking Reference Number in the box.
- Now, click Track.
- In a few seconds, you will be able to see the location of your package.
So, this is the easiest way that you can use to track your order.
TCS Tracking by Mobile App:
If there is an issue with the website or you want to use any other process, then follow this TCS Tracking by Mobile Application way. It is a very useful one and can be checked through your mobile phone. The following procedure will be used for this method.
- Search TCS Tracking PK at the play store.
- When the search completes, open it and click the Install button.
- This application will be installed on your mobile.
- Open the application and there you will find the option for Track Your Shipment.
- After this, enter the tracking ID of your parcel in the box.
- Click the Track button and in a while, the location of your package will be on your screen.
This one is a very convenient way. You will be able to check the TCS Tracking in just a few steps on your mobile phone.
Email TCS Tracking Online:
Another way of tracking your order is by email. Follow the instruction below and track your order.
- Open your email and in the receipt section, enter [email protected].
- In the subject section, type the tracking ID of your parcel.
- Type a few details about your parcel like the date of sending and tell them you want to locate it.
- Now click the send button.
- You will be contacted by the TCS team and you will get the location of your shipment.
TCS Head Offices:
|Lahore||Head Office Lahore (Main Gulberg III)||111-123-456|
|Peshawar||29 The Mall Rd, Peshawar Cantonment, Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa||(091) 5285860|
|Islamabad||Service Rd W, Rawalpindi, Punjab 46330||(051) 111 123 456|
|Karachi||Near Jinnah International Airport, Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan-75202||111-123-456|
If you are not able to find any solution through all the above-given procedures, then call these numbers of the head offices. In addition, you can also visit the nearest TCS centre and tell them about the tracking of your parcel. But it does not happen normally.
How can I get my TCS tracking number?
At the time of dispatch, you are given a slip by TCS on which a number is written under the QR code. This is the TCS Tracking number of your package.
Where is the tracking number on the TCS slip?
On the booking slip, you can check the tracking number written under the QR code.
How can I check my delivery status?
You can check it on the TCS Tracking website by entering the Tracking Number of your order.
So, this is the complete procedure for TCS Tracking by Mobile Number Online Check Order. Hopefully, you understand the post. Now, there is no need to go to the TCS Centre as the Tracking can be done online from your mobile or PC. Further, if you have any queries, then ask in the comment section.