The State Bank of Pakistan has introduced the How To Get New Currency Notes In Pakistan On Eid 2021 method. Every year on Eid, People can get new currency notes from local banks. Furthermore, the demands of the new currency notes may increase on Eid every year. It is important to follow the prescribed method for getting new currency notes on Eid otherwise you will not be able to get new notes. The SBP of Pakistan distributes the new currency notes in the banks and offers a list of the bank from which you can get these notes. The procedure for getting these notes is very easy and simple. You will be asked to send an SMS containing your CNIC and phone number to a specified code. You will be sent a bank branch along with that and on that date, you can get notes from that branch.
How To Get New Currency Notes In Pakistan On Eid 2021
State Bank of Pakistan issues new currency notes every year on the happiest occasion of Eid ul Fitr. You can get the bundle of new currency notes including Rs 10 denomination, RS 20, 50, and Rs 100 denomination. The total amount against these new currency notes will be RS 18,000.
How To Get New Currency Notes In Pakistan?
The method for How to Get new currency notes in Pakistan is given below. Follow this method to get new currency notes on Eid in Pakistan.
- Go to Write Message
- Type your CNIC Number and E-Branch Code
- Send this Message to 8877 (according to the previous year)
- A confirmation message will be sent to you containing the date and time on which you can get new notes
- Now bring your CNIC and Message to the branch on that date to get new currency notes
Detail of New Notes:
On a single request you will become able to receive
- 1 Copy of RS 100 Denomination notes
- 1 Copy of RS 50 Denomination notes
- 3 Packets or Copies of RS 10 Denomination notes
This is the details of How To Get New Currency Notes In Pakistan On Eid 2021 which is according to the previous year data. The announcement of the dates for new currency notes will be issued by the SBP after few days.