Most Student Loan Scheme in Pakistan 2023 NBP, MCB, UBL, ABL, HBL, and Meezan Bank are truly provided just because of the benefits of the student community in Pakistan. The bank sector of Pakistan is one of the most strong and strengthened industries and departments which has also started to work for the benefit of people of all ages and sectors. The loan policy of the bank has provided relief and aid to the people and helped them fulfill their dreams. The bank loans consist of loans for house building, car finance, student loan, and business initiative loan.
The Student Loan Scheme in Pakistan has helped students to acquire their knowledge and to carry out their want of higher education which for the majority of students becomes unavoidable.
Student Loan Scheme in Pakistan 2023
The student loan scheme has several clauses which are to be met by the student before getting eligible for the loan and at the same tie there are various policies and liabilities at the end of the student which are to be fulfilled after receiving the loan. These policies, restrictions, and clauses are stated below under the student loan scheme in Pakistan;
Student Loan Scheme in Pakistan 2023 Procedure
- The banks are offering loans for graduation, post-graduation, M. Phil, and Ph.D. studies.
- The candidates who are applying for the loan will be eligible for it if they are able to secure 70% marks in their last academic qualification.
- A proper investigation is conducted in which the candidate has to give evidence that will prove that he or she is financially poor and will be unable to carry the expenses under their upcoming education.
- Once the loan is granted to the students, their first installation started from the immediate one year of their completion of education for which the loan is taken or even after one year of their job, the situation which will occur first will be considered.
- The candidate must return back the loan within the tenure of 10 years after the dispatch of the loan.
- No interest is charged from the students on the loan which they will be acquired from any of the banks.
Banks For Student Loan Scheme in Pakistan
Following are the major banks of Pakistan that have stood strong and are renowned in the issuing of student loans in Pakistan;
- National bank of Pakistan (NBP).
- United Bank Limited (UBL).
- Muslim Commercial Bank (MCB).
- Allied Bank Limited (ABL).
- Habib Bank Limited (HBL).
- Meezan Bank Limited.
- Al-Baraka Bank
- Bank Islami Pakistan
- Dubai Islamic Bank
- Dawood Islamic Bank Limited
- Bank Alfalah
- Standard Chartered Bank.
The above-listed Banks provide Student Loan Scheme in Pakistan in 2023 and these Banks provide many loan schemes around the calendar. These Banks as listed here also contribute a lot to the Education Sector of Pakistan by Such Loan Schemes.
Meezan Bank is providing the Education based loan under the Kamyab Jawan Scheme as well as the Youth Entrepreneurship Scheme. As our PM provided relief for the students to get an education. Basically, the Kamyab Jawan Scheme is also the idea of our government to provide relief with an interest-free loan for students. So, students can get need-based loans for their businesses through the Youth Entrepreneurship Scheme. However, the Dubai Islamic Bank Alfalah is providing a Personal Loan. Students are also able to get educational loans under the category of personal loans.
Besides, the Standard Chartered Bank (SCB) designed the education loan for students to help parents as well as students with their educational goals. The National Bank of Pakistan is providing interest-free student loans. However, there are some categories in which students can get loans from the NBP. So, students can get educational loans under the terms and conditions and fulfill their goals.