With the help of this article you will get to know about the UHS Registration Date for MDCAT 2018! Just newly, University of Health Sciences has declared the major announcements in view with the essential documents in support of the MDCAT 2018 test. For the students we would like to mention that this entry test 2018 will be taking place in the month of August 2018. In view with the date sheet UHS will be announcing it in the month of August and the entry test will be taking place in the month of September. All those students who have done their medical in the intermediate they are all required to apply for this test. This whole procedure of entry test will be supervised under the University of Health Sciences.
UHS Registration Date for MDCAT 2018
About UHS Registration Date for MDCAT 2018:
- This entry test will going to allow the students to take admission further in the private and public medical universities.
- Students should have the proper knowledge in view with thePhysics, Chemistry, Biology, Organic Chemistry, Verbal Reasoning and Analytical Writing.
- This entry test will be taking place in various cities of Pakistan.
- Students belonging to the Punjab, Federal Capital area, AJ & K, and Northern areas are all applicable to apply for this entry test.
- All the students are required to pass the MDCAT test in the company of a minimum score of 60%.
- Students will be able to get all the information about the MDCAT from the newspapers in the month of June. Each single province has own method for conducting the MDCAT test.
- Only those students can apply for the entry test who have finished F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) Part-II or Equivalent Examination with minimum of 65% marks.
- This entry test will be arranged in Lahore, Sahiwal, Gujrat, Gujranwala and Sargodha.
- In Multan and D.G. Khan the entry test will be conducted under the supervision of Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
- In Rawalpindi, Hasan Abdal Medical College Rawalpindi will be responsible for conducting the MDCAT exam. In Bahawalpur MDCAT is supervised by the Quaid-e-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur. In Rahim Yar Khan MDCAT will be taking place by Sheikh Zyed Medical College, Rahim Yar Khan while in Faisalabad MDCAT this test will be arranged by Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad.
For getting more details about the UHS Registration Date for MDCAT 2018 you should get connected with the official website of UHS right now. All the best!