Government of Pakistan Ministry of Inter Provisional Coordination Islamabad is offering Commonwealth General Scholarship Program 2023. Interested candidates who are in want of studding aboard must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for this program, entry test must have passed by the candidate to join CGSP 2023. Ministry of Inter Provisional Coordination (MIPC) has assigned the task of conducting Local GRE-General test for Higher Studies to National Testing Service (NTS). Applications are required to be submitted for studding abroad under the CGSP 2023. Scholarships given in this program are fully funded, final selection of candidates will be done by the donor country. Counties expected to offer scholarship are United Kingdom, Canada, Brunei,Malaysia, South Africa, New Zealand and other commonwealth countries.All the decision of selection will base on NTS test and academic credentials. NTS will conduct the test on Sunday 24th September, 2017 as NTS is the National Testing Service of Pakistan and established in July 2002 in response to expressed need for a testing service in National Policy and IT Policy of Government of Pakistan. NTS is Pakistan’s first and only public sector autonomous, self reliant and self sustained premier testing organisation. Commonwealth General Scholarship Program 2023 Online NTS Application Form can be obtain from this page. Process of Applying and Eligibility Criteria is given below:
How to Apply?
- Application forms and online deposit slips are available on our website and www.nts.org.pk also.
- Candidates must send their Applications to NTS before 07th September, 2017
- NTS will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post.
- Candidates are requested to deposit online through prescribed deposit slip in the online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL or MCB.
- Cell phones are nor allowed in examination center.
- Amount once deposited is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Application submitted in person will not be entertained at all.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: Thursday 7th September, 2017
Test Date (by NTS) : 24th September, 2017 (Sunday)
Commonwealth General Scholarship Program 2023
- Candidate must hold a Master Degree/ B.Sc Honors (4 year), from a recognized University of equivalent qualification.
- Result awaiting students are ineligible to apply for this program
- Must Attach your complete academic credentials with filled application form to apply for this program.
We have provided you Test Schedule on this page, NTS will conduct a test before granting you scholarship and you must have to pass that entry test to make yourself eligible to apply to get CGSP 2023. First you have to get application from from this site and send it will prescribed documents required to apply. Last date for submission of application forms is 7th September, 2017 all the application must be reached to NTS before last date. After passing the last date you any application will not be accepted, candidates are advised to send their application from through post, By hand applications will not be entertained at all. Keep in touch to get latest nts updates and much more form this site.
So these are the complete details about Commonwealth General Scholarship Program 2023 with NTS application form, last date, how to apply and advertisement. I think you are all now well aware and eligible for this international level scholarship but if you have any confusion relating to this post you can send your comment in the following comment box.