Eligible students can apply for Punjab Law College Lahore Admissions 2019, however, admissions will granted on merit basis. Punjab Law College Lahore has announced admissions 2019 for various programs including LLB and BA-LLB. Punjab Law College is a private law college which was established in 1987 in Lahore. The college gained accreditation by the Punjab University in April 1988 after one year of its incorporation. This college offers admission every year usually in the months of July and August after the announcement of the Inter result. The college is also recognized by the Higher Education Commission. It also charges the reasonable fee for students who take admission in this college. It is also offering various need and merit-based scholarships. In this article, you will learn about the Punjab Law College Lahore Admissions.
Punjab Law College Lahore Admissions 2019
After intermediate, you can apply for LLB five years program in Punjab Law College Lahore admissions 2019. Below to this passage, you will get the eligibility criteria, date schedule, how to apply an advertisement for PULC Lahore admissions 2019.
Punjab Law College Offered Programs:
This law college offers various courses to its students. It announces admission every year through a newspaper advertisement. Currently, it is offering three years LLB and 5 years BA+LLB program.
Punjab Law College Lahore Admission Criteria:
If you are meeting the eligibility criteria for Punjab Law College Lahore Admissions 2019 then you have to apply for Punjab Law College Lahore admissions 2019. You will have to apply within due date and time because in case of any error or late receiving the form the admission form will be rejected.
- Students who will get at least 60% marks in their previous exams will able to get admission in this college
- For admission, it is compulsory to pass the written test for admission
- The interview is also compulsory to pass in order to take admission in this college
- Both Male and female students can take admission according to the Punjab Law Colleges Rules 2004
- Students can also apply for the evening classes but in evening classes, preference will be given to students who are doing the job in the public or private sector
Punjab Law College Lahore Admissions 2019 is now open and students are welcomed to purchase prospectuses containing admission form. The duly filled application form must be submitted in the Punjab Law College Admission office along with all documents before the last date otherwise admission will not granted to students.