We are sharing Punjab Government Medical Colleges List 2019 for the medical students who are looking for the list of a medical institute in Punjab. There are only a few government medical colleges in Punjab and only a few people know about these public sector medical institutes. There are also many Private medical colleges in Punjab which are also recognized by the University of Health Sciences. Every student prefers public institute for education because if you will get admission on merit in these public sector institutes then you will able to get a quality education at a low fee. On the other hand, private colleges are charging a very heavy fee from MBBS and BDS students who take admission in those medical colleges. So if you are also going to take admission in MBBS or BDS program then must check the list which is given below. UHS MDCAT MBBS and BDS Open Merit List 2019 is also available here.
Punjab Government Medical Colleges List 2019
There are lots of medical colleges in Pakistan indeed. In Punjab, a medical college is more often referred to as a medical school. A medical college is affiliated with a university as a department which usually has a separate campus. In whole Pakistan, currently, there are total 88 medical colleges in which 38 are public and 50 are private. All but two colleges are listed in the International Medical Education Directory. There are also many medical colleges in Punjab province and you can check Punjab Government Medical Colleges List 2019 through this website.
List of Government Medical Colleges in Punjab:
There are 17 Government medical colleges in Punjab. All students who are looking for pursuing MBBS or BDS degree must have to take admission in these Punjab Government Medical Colleges which are as follow.
- King Edward Medical University, Lahore
- Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore
- Services Institute of Medical Sciences, Lahore.
- Shaikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Medical & Dental College, Lahore.
- Ameer ud Din Medical College, Lahore.
- Nishtar Medical University, Multan.
- Fatima Jinnah Medical University, Lahore.
- Rawalpindi Medical University, Rawalpindi.
- Faisalabad Medical University, Faisalabad
- Gujranwala Medical College, Gujranwala.
- Quaid-e-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur.
- Sargodha Medical College, Sargodha.
- Khawaja Muhammad Safdar Medical College, Sialkot.
- Sahiwal Medical College, Sahiwal.
- Nawaz Sharif Medical College, Gujrat.
- Sheikh Zayed Medical College, Rahim Yar Khan.
- G. Khan Medical College, D. G. Khan
University of health sciences UHS Lahore has announced the Punjab Government Medical Colleges List 2019 for the medical students. All students who want to take admission in MBBS and BDS program will able to take admission in these institutes on merit. UHS conducts MDCAT test for the students who want to take admission in these institutes.