Federal medical & dental college Islamabad MBBS admissions 2017 is now open. Government of Pakistan Prime Minister’s National Health Complex, Cabinet Division federal Medical & Dental College (FM& DC) Islamabad is inviting admission forms for the MBBS programs. FMDC is a recognized institute by Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PM&DC) affiliated with Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad. Federal Medical & Dental College (FMDC) is the long awaited first public sector Medical College in the capital city of Pakistan. It offer admissions to MBBS 5 years program with a house job facility to prepare a well trained and well acquainted medical graduates in medical fields. FMDC MBBS admissions 2017 will be delivered to those students who will appear in the entry test that will be arranged by the Quaid e Azam university Islamabad. Keep on reading this post to get more details about FMDC Islamabad admissions 2017…
Federal Medical & Dental College Islamabad MBBS Admissions 2017
All the candidates who are selected in 2nd merit list are informed that they will come in Federal Medical and Dental College on institute schedule with the following documents
1. Matric and Fsc certificates (original)
2. National ID card self and father (original)
3. Domicile certificate (original)
4. 5 passport size photograph
5. Attested Photostate copies of above documents (2 set)
Pakistani Nationals with 60% or Higher marks in F.Sc(Higher Secondary School) examination or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry & Biology from IBCC. Admissions shall be as per approved quota.
How To Apply:
- Application form and Online deposit Slip are available on NTS website:www.nts.org.pk
- Please deposit test fee of Rs.1200/- through the prescribed deposit slip at the Online branches of ABL, UBL,HBL or MCB.
- Candidates are required to send their applications on prescribed Application form along with an online deposit Slip (In original) at NTS Headquarters, Islamabad.
- Deposited Amount in non refundable/non transferable.
- Applications submitted by hand will not e entertained.
The Basic Medical Sciences at FMDC includes the following departments:
- Department of Anatomy
- Department of Physiology
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Pharmacology
- Department of Pathology
- Department of Community & Public Health Sciences
- Department of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
For more further information for the Federal Medical & Dental College Islamabad MBBS Admissions 2017 you can check the official website or write us in the comment section below.