University of Engineering and Technology (UET) Organized combined Entry Test 2012 on September 16 2012 at 10:00 am at the same time many centres.This Entry Test Scheduled only For the Punjab Institution Students Combined as a B.Sc Engineering and B.Sc technology Student so that first time in the History of Punjab organized this Entry test for the student of Punjab as a Combined Entry Test that,s Why this Entry Test is Called Combined Entry Test.
On Last year,s Experience UET Organized This Entry Test Combined Because Last year the Paper of Entry Test Leak out So that this time UET Not Take up a Risk upon it.
UET Lahore Combined Entry Test 2012
1. The Entry Test Application shall be filled online through the web link http://admission.uet.edu.pk from August 13 onwards.
2. The Entry Test Fee of Rs.350/- may be deposited in any online HBL Branch in Pakistan.
3. The documents including photocopies of CNIC or computerized B Form issued by NADRA, two passport size photographs, paid Challan Form Receipt No must be attached with the Entry Test application.
4. Application complete in all respect should be submitted during the working hours.
5. Applications will not be received during Eid-ul-Fitr vacations.
6. The last date for submitting the Entry Test Application is September 01 up to 4:00 pm
7. Guidelines for preparation of Entry Test are available at the above mentioned web link.
8. Result of Combined Entry Test would be declared on September 20 and would available at UET official website http://admission.uet.edu.pk and here keep in Touch with us on sekho.com.pk