Medical and Dental College Admission Test MDCAT Test Schedule 2021 Announced By University Of Health Sciences. Those students who were looking for the MDCAT test date can check the latest notification by University of Health Sciences. The University of Health Sciences has announced the latest notification. According to this notification, the MDCAT test is going to commence in July. The final date for the test has not declared yet. As the test date will be announced, we will update this information on this website. University of Health Science Lahore which is also known as the UHS Lahore. This university is responsible for conducting MDCAT test in Punjab. All Students who want to get admission in Medical or dental colleges must have to appear in the MDCAT test.
MDCAT Test Schedule 2021 Announced By University Of Health Sciences
The latest notification about the MDCAT Test Schedule 2021 Announced By University Of Health Sciences (UHS). According to this notification, the test is going to commence in the month of July. In last year the test was conducted in September but this year the result is going to commence in July. So check the schedule in order to appear in the test.
Entry test Date July 2021
Entry test result August 2021
Rules and Regulation for TEST:
(1) As per the Regulations of Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PMDC), it is mandatory to appear in the Entrance Test of Punjab for admission to any medical/dental college of the province.
(2) The applicants are eligible for the test who has passed Intermediate Science (HSSC/F.Sc) (Pre-Medical Group) or Equivalent Examination, securing at-least 60% (660/1100), No adjusted marks are allowed (excluding the marks of Hifz-e-Quran, etc.).
(3) Those who having foreign qualifications such as A-Level or American 12th Grade shall have to provide the Equivalence Certificate issued by Inter-Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
MCAT Test Pattern and Marks Detail:
The test shall consist of one paper containing 220 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) four options with single best answer divided into Four sections, which named as Physics (44 MCQs), Chemistry (58 MCQs), English (General for language proficiency) (30 MCQs), Biology (88 MCQs).
The duration of Test shall be 150 minutes (2½ hours). Each question carries 05 marks. Total marks, therefore, are 1100. There shall be Negative Marking in the test. For each correct answer, 05 marks will be awarded whereas for each incorrect answer, one (01) mark will be deducted from the total score.
The candidates shall submit following documents with their applications:
- Attested copy of Matriculation/SSC or equivalent examination Certificate.
- Attested copy of HSSC/FSc (Pre-medical) or equivalent examination Certificate.
- Computer-generated result cards are also acceptable.
- Attested copy of Birth Certificate issued by the Union Council, if the date of birth is not mentioned on Matriculation certificate.
- Duly filled Admittance Cards (both copies).
- The cards must not be separated. Please paste two colored photographs (2.5 cm x 2.5 cm) on the two cards.
- One self-addressed A-4 size envelope with Rs 40/- postage stamps.
- Four recent colored photographs (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) of the candidate.
- One to be pasted on the application form and attested on the front and other three, attested on the back, to be attached with the form.
- Attested copy of domicile certificate of the candidate.
- No other document shall be acceptable in lieu of domicile certificate.
Foreign candidates shall provide the attested copy of their foreign passport in lieu of domicile. Hafiz-e-Quran shall present a certificate of Hafiz-e-Quran, issued by a registered Madrassa.
For further detail and more help about the MDCAT Test Schedule 2021 Announced By University Of Health Sciences (UHS) Lahore keep in touch with us in sekho.com.pk and also on the University of health and Science official website www.uhs.edu.pk