The University of Engineering and Technology UET Peshawar entry test 2018 dates has announced. The University of Engineering and Technology Peshawar is a public research university located in Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. It is one of the premier institutions of higher learning in Pakistan with a strong emphasis on the development of science and engineering. The university offers undergraduate, post-graduate, and doctoral studies programms in engineering, natural and social sciences, law, philosophy, and various other academic disciplines. The university is also a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities of the United Kingdom. It is the most popular university of Pakistan which is associated with universities in the United Kingdom also. Currently, it has announced B.Sc Engineering; Bachelor of Computer Science and Bachelor for Architecture programs. It is going to conduct entry test for the admission in bachelor programs on 8th July 2018. Students can also check the UET Peshawar Test Centers list from this website.
So the persons who want to get admission here do not wait and do preparation for the entry test for UET. Online entry test forms are available at www.enggentrancetest.pk for this the candidates have to submit the entry test fee of Rs 1500 it is non refundable in any branch of UBL LTD.
UET Peshawar Entry Test 2018 Important Dates
- Registration Will Started From: May 2018
- Last Date Online Registration: 4th July, 2018(till 4: 00 PM)
- ETEA Entry Test Date: 8th July 2018
- The announcement of ETEA Test Result: 9th July 2018
UET Peshawar Eligibility Criteria
- Intermediate FSc pre-engineering with minimum 60% marks
- A level students are also applicable with the combination of Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry
- A level students are also required to obtain 60%marks after the equivalence
- DAE or B-Tech students are also eligible but they have obtained the minimum of 60% marks in whole
UET Peshawar Applying Procedure:
Online entry test forms are available at www.enggentrancetest.pk for this the candidates have to submit the entry test fee of Rs 1600 it is non refundable in any branch of UBL LTD account number 205505522 and branch code is. Entry test is taken for knowing that the person is capable for the admission or not, so be prepared for the test and the last date of the test for all centers is 10 am).