K2 Base Camp Trek Map In Pakistan Tour Guide is given here very briefly and with full explanation. As we know that K2 is the second highest mountain on the earth, after Mount Everest. It is located on the border between Baltistan, in the gilgit-Baltistan region of northern Pakistan, and the Taxkorgan Tajik Autonomous Country of Xinjiang, China. The total Elevation of the K2 is 8,611 m. it was first ascended by Lino Lacedelli, Achille Compagnoni on the date of July 31, and 1954. K2 is known as the Savage Mountain due to the extreme difficulty of ascent and the second highest fatality rate among the height thousanders. For every four people who have reached the summit, one has from the Chinese side thus it is usually climbed from the Pakistan side. Unlike Annapurna, the mountain with the highest fatality-to-summit rate, K2 has never been climbed in winter at all.
In this article We have discussed about the K2 Base Camp Trek Map in Pakistan and its Tour Guide to the visitor who want to go there for some reason. Trekking in Concordia K2 base camp is wonderful experience. Concordia K2 base camp track is locates in the heart of mighty Karakoram and offers breathtaking views of snow-capped mountains.
K2 Base Camp Trek Map In Pakistan Tour Guide
Here we have provided you all the Itinerary ofK2 Base Camp in Pakistan. The one who wants to take a tour of K2 base camp can get all the information from here and make his tour best and memorable… Itinerary of K2 Base Camp in Pakistan is given below:
- Day 01 Arrival to Islamabad transfer to hotel after noon sight seeing. Hotel.
- Day 02 Fly to Skardu or drive to Chilas. Hotel
- Day 03 Drive to Skardu or free day in Skardu. Hotel
- Day 04 Drive to Askoli. Camp
- Day 05 Trek to Julla. Camp
- Day 06 Trek to Payu. Camp
- Day 07 Rest day in Payu. Camp
- Day 08 Trek to Urdukas. Camp
- Day 09 Trek to Goro2. Camp
- Day 10 Trek to Broad peak Base camp. Camp
- Day 11 Trek to K2 Base camp. Camps
- Day 12 K2 Base camp to Goro2 Camp
- Day 13 Goro 2 to Urdukas camp
- Day 14 Urdukas to Payo. Camp
- Day 15 Paju to Julla . Camp
- Day 16 Julla to Askoli. Camp
- Day 17 Jeep Drive from Askol to Skardu.Hotel
- Day 18 Fly to Islamabad or Drive to Chilas.Hotel
- Day 19 D-Briefing with Alpine Club of Pakistan. Hotel
- Day 20 Fly to Destination