Admission to MBBS,BDS Courses In Bangladesh Admission 2024 For Pakistani Students has been announced for 2024. Admission of Pakistani Students to MBBS/BDS Courses in Bangladesh Medical Colleges on a Self-Finance Basis Under SAARC QUOTA For Academic Year 2024. The government of Bangladesh has offered 14 seats to Pakistani students for admission for the academic year 2024 in MBBS and BDS on a self-finance basis. Every year, hundreds of students from Pakistan travel to Bangladesh to study MBBS and BDS on a self-financing basis. Students who meet the eligibility requirements may be eligible for this opportunity. There is no postponement of the MBBS and BDS deadlines for Pakistani students. So from here, you can collect the right information related to the exact topis, MBBS,BDS Courses In Bangladesh Admission 2024 For Pakistani Students.
MBBS,BDS Courses In Bangladesh Admission 2024 For Pakistani Students
The selected students will pay tuition and other Charges at the local rates, which are at par with rates for local students of Bangladesh. The Selection will be made purely on Merit and based on scores On NTS Test.Provincial/regional quota will be observed as per government rules. The Final selection will be made by the donor country and their decision will be acceptable to all parties.
Admission Form: Yet not announced
- Passed the 12th standard examination from any intermediate or secondary education board in Pakistan or an equivalent examination from an international institution.
- The HSSC will be pre-medical or pass the required subjects (Biology, Chemistry, and Physics).
- The total number of points obtained in secondary and higher secondary exams must be greater than 80%.
- Biology must be passed in HSSC or equivalent with a grade of at least 65%.
- By the end of the 2019 academic year, the candidate must have completed the higher secondary school examinations.
- HSSC students who are awaiting the results are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply for MBBS, BDS Courses In Bangladesh Admission 2024 For Pakistani Students:
Simply, you can get an admission form and fill it out according to the requirements, and then you will be eligible to apply for this admission. But there is no official announcement available. So as for the admission form announced, here it is for your personal use.
- The application forms can be found on the official website (www.nts.org.pk).
- NTS must receive submissions along with the online deposit slip by the deadline.
- By submitting the prescribed slip with the application forms in the banks describe on the application forms, the processing fee can be paid online.
- Postal mail is the most efficient way to send application forms. We cannot accept forms submitted by hand
- There is no refund on the processing fee.
All applicants should be Passed a qualifying examination, for example, 12th-grade schooling (10+2=12 years at a public school/board/university), or passed any foreign country examination equivalent to the Higher Secondary Examination. passed the Higher Secondary Examination or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as their major/compulsory subjects.
Obtained at least 65% marks or an equivalent grade in the Secondary and Higher Secondary Examinations or in equivalent examinations.
Passed Secondary Certificate or Equivalent examination not before 2011. Students awaiting Results for the F.Sc examination are not eligible to apply for the Test of MBBS, BDS Courses In Bangladesh for Academic Year 2024.