MCAT Test Schedule 2017 Announced By University Of Health Sciences (UHS) with the complete Schedule for form submission and entry test date 2017.The University of Sciences is going to organize the test of MCAT for first Year Students of MBBS/BDS in Public and Private Punjab Medical and Dental Institutes on August 2017 at 9:00 am.The syllabus of entrance test 2017 is already available on University of Health and sciences website www.uhs.edu.pk.The candidates should be prepare for the Entrance Test according to this syllabus from their respective textbooks.
Medical College Admission Test MCAT Test Schedule 2017
Entry test August 2017
Entry test result September 2017
MBBS Classes start November 2017
BDS Classes Start December 2017
Rules and Regulation for TEST:
(1) As per the Regulations of Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PMDC), it is mandatory to appear in the Entrance Test of the Punjab for admission to any medical/dental college of the province.
(2) The applicants are eligible for the test who has passed Intermediate Science (HSSC/F.Sc) (Pre-Medical Group) or Equivalent Examination, securing at-least 60% (660/1100), No adjusted marks are allowed (excluding the marks of Hifz-e-Quran etc.).
(3) Those who having foreign qualifications such as A-Level or American 12th Grade, shall have to provide the Equivalence Certificate issued by Inter-Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
MCAT Test Pattern and Marks Detail:
The test shall consist of one paper containing 220 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) four options with single best answer divided into Four sections, which named as Physics (44 MCQs), Chemistry (58 MCQs), English (General for language proficiency) (30 MCQs), Biology (88 MCQs).
The duration of Test shall be 150 minutes (2½ hours). Each question carries 05 marks. Total marks, therefore, are 1100. There shall be Negative Marking in the test. For each correct answer, 05 marks will be awarded whereas for each incorrect answer, one (01) mark will be deducted from the total score.
The candidates shall submit following documents with their applications:
- Attested copy of Matriculation/SSC or equivalent examination Certificate.
- Attested copy of HSSC/FSc (Pre-medical) or equivalent examination Certificate.
- Computer-generated result cards are also acceptable.
- Attested copy of Birth Certificate issued by the Union Council, if date of birth is not mentioned on Matriculation certificate.
- Duly filled Admittance Cards (both copies).
- The cards must not be separated. Please paste two coloured photographs (2.5 cm x 2.5 cm) on the two cards.
- One self-addressed A-4 size envelope with Rs 40/- postage stamps.
- Four recent coloured photographs (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) of the candidate.
- One to be pasted on the application form and attested on the front and other three, attested on the back, to be attached with the form.
- Attested copy of domicile certificate of the candidate.
- No other document shall be acceptable in lieu of domicile certificate.
Foreign candidates shall provide the attested copy of their foreign passport in lieu of domicile. Hafiz-e-Quran shall present a certificate of Hafiz-e-Quran, issued by a registered Madrassa.
For further detail and more help about the MCAT Test Schedule 2017 Announced By University Of Health Sciences (UHS) Lahore keep in touch with us in sekho.com.pk