There are some Advantages and Disadvantages of Mobile Phone for Students as Usage of mobile is becoming very popular in society. Every individual is seen with a mobile phone no matter which class does he belong to. China mobile industry is boosting it in Pakistan by offering cheaper smartphones. In old age, keeping the mobile phone was a symbol of a very rich man and it was very rare. But nowadays, keeping the cell phone is not a big deal. Having a mobile phone with the students in school, colleges and universities are very common now. Parents mostly allow their kids to keep mobile phone so that they can be in contact with them. But now it’s the responsibility of the students how he uses the mobile phone. Every technology has its own advantages and disadvantages for Students. Same is the case with mobile phones. The advantages and disadvantages of this new mobile as a gadget are hot topics with great importance.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Mobile Phone for Students
Everything in this world has some advantages as well as some disadvantages. In the case of the Mobile phone, there are also some advantages and disadvantages. On this website, we are sharing the Advantages and Disadvantages of Mobile Phone for Students which are as follow.
Advantages of Mobile Phone for Students:
Mobile Phone is not a bad thing if it is being used in a positive way. There are various advantages of Mobile Phone for students as it helps them to stay in touch with the internet for the research purpose. Following are the benefits of Mobile Phone for students.
- Mobile phones are the source of keeping student’s parents in contact. It is convenient to communicate with anyone they want to. In case of an emergency, they call their parents or any family members.
- Smartphones are now very common. The Internet has provided great benefits to the users. Students can download books, dictionaries or any other information to their mobile for the purpose of the study.They can download other helping material and tools for their help in education. Students have wider access as they can get reviews of experts, read blogs and interact with the people of their field.
- Another advantage of the mobile phone is if students get absent or miss some lecture or notes, he/she can communicate to his friends to inform him of the lecture note or homework.
- Mobile phones aid communication. By communicating with different people, they can enhance and polish their communication skills and get to know more about the people around them.
Disadvantages of Mobile Phone for Students:
Where there are some advantages of the Mobile phone there are also some disadvantages of Mobile phone for students too. Some of the main disadvantages of Smartphones for students are as follow.
- Using mobile phones in class can distract students from attending class with attention. Playing games, facebook, and other tools can easily distract them.
- Smartphones can impact the eyes of the students if used for a longer period of time for example while playing games.
- Talking to friends at late night can make their sleep disturbed. They can suffer from sleep disorders and will disturb their routine.
- Mobile phones emit special kind of electric waves that can harmful for the students and it can damage his brain if used for loner period.
- One of the disadvantages of keeping mobile phones is it stains the brain memory. For example, a student with a mobile phone can use a calculator for mathematics. Another perspective is students do not even remember the mobile number of their parents. Although it has provided with the convenience the brains are stained.
The mobile phone has been a blessing for humanity and provided a high level of ease but only if it is being used properly and sensibly. Parents should take care of their kids that if they are giving them mobile phones then it should be used beneficially rather than spoiling them. Advantages and Disadvantages of Mobile Phone for Students are given in the above side and it is up to students that how they use the mobile.