Muhammad Medical College has announced admission for five years MBBS. Medical students are welcomed to apply for Muhammad Medical College Mirpurkhas MBBS Admission 2021. Online application forms are available at www.mmc.edu.pk. MMC was established in 1999 by the Former president of Pakistan, Mr. Pervaiz Musharraf and is located at Mirpur Khas city on Hyderabad road. Muhammad medical college is one of the leading medical colleges of Pakistan which accredited by the Pakistan medical and dental council. It is also recognized by the World Health Organization WHO and affiliated with the Liaquat University of Medical and Health Sciences Jamshoro. This medical college offers one-time admission in a year after the announcement of the Intermediate results. For admission in this college, it is compulsory to pass the Pre-admission entry test and interview. In this article, you will learn about the Muhammad Medical College Mirpurkhas Admission 2021.
Muhammad Medical College Mirpurkhas MBBS Admission 2021 Form Online
Muhammad Medical College Mirpurkhas Admission Criteria:
- In order to take admission in MBBS program, it is compulsory to pass Intermediate with at least 60% marks
- Those students who have passed A level with Medical subjects can also apply if they have 60% marks after the equivalence
- It is compulsory for A levels students to get an equivalence certificate which can obtain from the Inter Board Chairman Committee
- For the admission it is compulsory to pass the admission test
- It is also compulsory to pass Interview to take admission in this college
Muhammad Medical College Mirpurkhas Admission Schedule:
- Last date for submission of admission form: November 2021
- The Date for commencement of the entry test: November 2021
- Date of start of the classes: December 2021
Muhammad Medical College Mirpurkhas Admission Procedure:
The candidates who are willing to take admissions in MBBS at Muhammad medical college for the session 2021 is informed that application forms are available online. However, the application forms will be submitted by hand at Muhammad medical college Mirpurkhas. It is recommended that application forms must be filled by the candidates on his own. After filling up the application forms candidate must submit it at the above-mentioned address. Admission Fee can only be submitted at Habib Bank Limited within 48 hours.