PTCL introduce Static IP service for all PTCL internet users so if you want to get how we configure static Ip in PTCl modem then yes you are at right place. After PTCL Static IP purchase mostly people are searching about PTCL Static IP service configuration method that is easy but not available on internet so that is the reason after deep research and users practicable feedback, here how we configure static ip in ptcl modem details is available so must follow our further instruction and after this configuration we will share Static IP introduction for those people who want to set PTCL internet setting.
How We Configure Static IP In PTCL Modem
How we configure static IP PTCL:
- Open Your Local Area connection properties
- Now Open IPv4 Settings
- Insert your purchased ID address that given by PTCL
- Now Automatically Subnet mask will enter
- set Dedault gateway that is 192.168.1.1
- Now Enter Google DNS
- Now open Ports through router windows
Through this steps you can get configure static ip in ptcl modem. now in below side we are sharing Static IP advantage:
PTCL Static IP Advantage:
- if you want to control you all website through one permanent ID address then yes you can do it
- You can also control your Server through PTCL Static IP Address
- You can get one permanent IP Address for internet Usage
- if you want to control your all CCTV cameras then through PTCL Static IP Address you can control it.
PTCL Static IP Charges:
- Per month charges is PKR 200/-
- How to Activate PTCL Static IP:
- Just call on 1236 number and get this offer
at the end of brief after how we configure static ip in ptcl modem we want to mention Static IP is available for PTCL 1MB, 2MB, 4MB, 8MB, 10MB and 50MB PTCL packages.