It is hereby announced on behalf of government of Punjab that an all new Apna Rozgar scheme 2014 brings Suzuki Bolan and Suzuki Ravi for the people of Punjab. Chief Minister of Punjab Mr. Shahbaz Sharif has announced this scheme for the unemployed youth or Punjab. Government of Punjab keeps on giving such schemes to people of Punjab. We have many examples of such schemes. Punjab yellow cab taxi scheme is one of these. In this scheme unemployed youth was given a chance to earn their livelihood as they were given yellow cab taxis on a easy way of leasing program. Thousand of taxis were given to the people. This is a effort by the present government of Punjab to reduce the unemployment rate of Punjab. Keeping in view CM Shahbaz Sharif has introduced this all new scheme. For fair distribution of these vehicles, CM Shahbaz Sharif is personally monitoring this distribution as well a fair distribution system is also given. In this scheme two different vehicles are being distributed. One is a loading vehicle and other one is family van. Both these vehicle can give a good earning to unemployed people. One of the best things about this scheme is that it have very low monthly payment rates and the vehicle is 40,000 cheaper than the normal rate in the market. Here we are providing you detailed information about this scheme. Application forms are also available here and last date for the submission of application is also mentioned here. Officials have also given a certain eligibility criteria that give the merit base to this scheme on which these vehicles will be distributed. This eligibility criterion is also mentioned here.
CM Punjab Shahbaz Sharif apna Rozgar Scheme 2014 Bolan, Ravi Form Last Date
- The candidates are required to be the residential of Punjab. For its confirmation domicile of any district of Punjab is required.
- Educational qualification is required to be at least matriculation.
- On 31st October 2014 the candidate must be between 21 to 35 years old.
- Candidates having valid driving license (issued before 31st October 2014) will only be eligible.
- Total property of candidate, children and parents must be less than 2 Million.
- Candidates involved in any kind of criminal activities will not be considered.
Application form and application procedure
The candidates who are willing to apply and fit in the described above eligibility criteria are required to get the application forms. Candidates can get application forms from any branch of The Bank of Punjab. Application forms are provided to the candidates free of coast as candidates have to pay some dues on submission of application forms. Application forms must be filled with authentic details as in case of wrong information provided, candidate will be responsible. Application forms will be submitted at any branch of The Bank of Punjab. Candidates must submit their all relevant documents along with application forms. Before application to be submitted the candidate must get application form and required documents attested. Rs. 2000/- must be paid on the submission of application forms as application form fee and token fee as well. Token fees as given by the officials are Rs. 11,000 for Suzuki Ravi and 12,000 for Suzuki Bolan.
Last date for submission of application forms
Government of Punjab has given a certain date said as last date for submission of application forms. After this date no application forms will be submitted. The candidates who are willing to apply are required to submit their application forms and all required documents before the last date go passed. 28th November 2014 is the last date for submission of application forms. Application forms submitted after this due date will not be entertained.
- 50,000 passenger and loader vehicles are available under this scheme.
- Monthly installments are Rs. 10,000/- for Bolan and Rs. 9,000 for Ravi.
- The total cost of the vehicles is Rs. 40,000/- less than the market rate of these vehicles.
- 100 % Mark up payment will be given by the government of Punjab.
- Installments are scheduled for 5 years.
- Vehicles will include insurance and tracker facilities.