CM Punjab Mr. Shahbaz Sharif has announced Apna Rozgar scheme 2014 – 2015 which introduces carry truck loader for unemployed residents of Punjab province. It is hereby notified that government of Punjab introduced Apna Rozgar Scheme 2014 – 2015, under this scheme carry loader trucks will be given to the unemployed citizens of Punjab. Government of Punjab has been very supportive for the youth and unemployed people of Punjab as many other schemes were also introduced in Punjab. In the past CM Shahbaz Sharif introduced yellow cab taxi scheme on behalf of government of Punjab. With this scheme unemployed citizens were given yellow cab taxis to earn their livelihood. Govt. of Punjab is doing all these efforts to reduce poverty and unemployment rate from the Punjab. According to the Apna Rozgar Scheme 2014 – 2015 Suzuki Ravi (loader truck) and Suzuki Bolan (passenger vehicle) will be distributed. These vehicles will be given on easy monthly installments. Details about these installments are available here. For the distribution of these vehicles CM Shahbaz Sharif has given certain merit and eligibility criteria under which the fair distribution will be carried out. Here we are providing you all the details regarding to this scheme. Government of Punjab has given a certain eligibility criteria for distribution of vehicles, these eligibility criteria are also given here. Information about application forms is also available here along with last date for submission of application forms.
CM Punjab Carry Truck Loader Scheme 2014-2015 Forms
- The candidates are required to have domicile of any district of Punjab. Candidates having domicile other the Punjab will not be eligible.
- Least educational qualification is given as matriculation.
- Candidates must be 21 to 35 years old on 31st October 2014.
- Candidates are required to have a valid driving license that is issued before 31st October 2014.
- Candidate, children and parents having property less than 2 million will be eligible.
- Any involvement of candidate in any criminal activities will lead to ineligibility.
Application procedure and application forms
Willing candidates that fit in the described above eligibility criteria can get the application forms from any branch of the Bank of Punjab. Applications forms will be provided only during the working hours of the bank. Candidates are required to fill these application forms completely. It is recommended that candidates fill these forms only with authentic information. In case of any wrong information provided candidate will be responsible for any inconvenience. Application forms will be provided to candidates free of cost. After the completing the application the candidates are required to attach the required documents along with application forms. Application forms along with required documents must be attested by the government officer. On submission of application forms the candidates must pay for application fee and token dues. Rs. 2000/- as application fee and Rs. 11,000/- to Rs. 12,000/- as token dues, must be submitted with application forms.
Last date for submission of application forms
It is hereby announced on behalf of the government of Punjab that all the application forms must be submitted before 28th November 2014. Application forms submitted after this date will be entertained so it is highly recommended that willing but eligible candidates submit their application forms along with required documents before the last date. Applications will only be accepted till 28th November 2014, 05:00 PM.
- Total of 50,000 carry loader trucks will be distributed under this scheme
- 10,000/- is the fixed monthly installment rate for carry loader trucks.
- Government of Punjab is paying 100% mark up.
- Total payment will be given to the bank by 5 years of installments.
- Insurance and tracker is included with the vehicle.