Here is what you were waiting for a long time. Yes of course! I am talking about Jazz Gold monthly offer 2021 all in one hybrid package, call, SMS, MBs. Jazz Gold is a very latest introduced offer by Jazz in order to provide the best to its prepaid customers. Jazz Gold Monthly Offer says Prepaid cannot get better offer this. Well, I was personally surprised when I read this punch line and I opened this page to read about what are the benefits of this package. I was really amazed to read that there is a lot of things in just Rs. 600 for a whole month and I am using this bundle and it’s benefitted. So if you are also interested to get avail this offer then here in this page I will give you complete details about this bundle including offers, subscription code, number of messages and mobile internet data. Jazz Gold Monthly offer 2021 all in one hybrid package call, SMS, MBs details are further described below with fair policy. Keep on reading below to get those details.
Jazz Gold Monthly Offer 2021 All in One Hybrid Package
|On-Net Call Minutes||1800 Jazz + Warid|
|Off-Net Call Minutes||180 Minutes to Other Networks|
|Messages to All Network||1800 SMS|
|Duration of Package||30 Days (Monthly)|
|Status Code To Check Remaining||*707*2#|
|Charges of Package||Rs. 590 (Including Tax)|
Terms and Conditions Jazz Gold Monthly Offer 2021:
- This is a Limited time offer
- The offer will expire at midnight of 30th calendar day (including subscription day) and then you have to re-subscribe by dialing *707#
- Free Minutes / SMS / Data will be usable 24 hours a day (no time limit)
- After the consumption of anything like minutes, SMS or MBs you will be charged as per your basic package plan
- Taxes and other deductions are applicable are applied
- Unwanted and unethical (unreasonable) messages can be reported by texting SENDER’s NUMBER (SPACE) message to 9000 –PTA
Hence these are the details about Jazz Gold monthly offer 2021 all in one hybrid package call, SMS, MBs. I think you like this offer. You must update us with your comments in the following comments section.