The Teaching Excellence and Achievement (TEA) Program 2013 is truly a platform of teachers of Pakistan directly involve in teaching at any phase of learning actually. Teaching Excellence and Achievement (TEA) Program for Pakistan provides Pakistani secondary-level teachers of English from government schools with unique opportunities to develop expertise in their subject area, enhance their teaching skills, and increase their knowledge of the United States. Funding of this Teaching Excellence and Achievement (TEA) Program is being provided by the U.S Department of state. This Teaching Excellence and Achievement (TEA) Program is being offered to only English Language teacher at starts.
Last Date to Apply is 19 December 2012
Download Application Form
Institutional Support and Reference Form
So all those teachers who directly involve with the English department are invited to come across many opportunities still waiting for them actually. This intensive six week Professional development Program will be held in the United states during Fall 2013. This Page will provides you an advertisement having last date for form submission as well as other relevant information who always wants to get about Teaching Excellence and Achievement (TEA) Program here as soon as possible. All relevant advertisement of News Paper will also be updated here at this page time to time.
- Government school teachers of grades 8 to 10
- Minimum of five years class room teaching experience in English
- Pakistani citizens and resident in Pakistan
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Plan to continue teaching for at least five years after completion of the program
- Hold at least a Bachelor’s degree
- Applicants with a dual U.S./Pakistani nationality
- Those who have a parent, spouse, fiancÃ© or child over 18 years of age, who is a U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident
- Employees of the Fulbright organization or the U.S. Department of State and their spouse, siblings, fiancÃ©, parents and children
- Alumni of TEA and other USEFP programs
- People who have applied for immigration to another country
By this program teachers can seek teaching methodologies for English Languages so that students can get maximum benefit from those methodologies as well as from this Teaching Excellence and Achievement (TEA) Program. Participants of this program will also get 40-hour field experience at a local secondary school,Trips to U.S. Cultural sites,civic activities, and academic support will be provided for participants throughout the Teaching Excellence and Achievement (TEA) Program.