BISE Lahore Board Inter Part 2 Position Holders 2012 announced and available here. The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE), Lahore has announced the names of position holders in Intermediate Part 2 Annual Examination 2012 and also buzzed up that their is no mistake in the Result regarding the most issues in result faced by the students in previous years.
The annual results of Intermediate Science, General Science, Commerce and Humanities Groups were announced by the BISE Lahore chairman Nasarullah Virk in a press conference on Friday 7 September 2012. Meanwhile he stated that BISE Lahore will be announced error free result tomorrow as board already announced the Matriculation result month ago.
According to the board chairman, in over all top positions,
- Amina Riaz from Punjab College for Women (PCW), Lahore stood first with 1029 marks,
- M. Umer from Govt. College University (GCU) stood second with 1028 marks,
- Zabreen Tahir from Govt. Kinnaird College for Women (KCW) also stood second with 1028 marks and
- Fatima Khurshid from (PCW) stood third with 1027 marks.
According to the BISE chairman, girls shared major part of top positions this time. He announced that three girls one boy from Government College University has shared second position in the annual Intermediate Examinations of 2012 on 8th September 2012.Chairmen also told the media that a special award-distribution ceremony would be held at Al-Hamra Hall-II on Saturday .
Pre-Medical Group (Boys)
- Zamad Gilani from GCU, Lahore stood first with 1025 marks
- Ahmar Saleem from Punjab College of Science (PCS) stood second with 1017 marks
- Awais Raza from GCU stood third with 1016 marks.
Pre-Medical Group (Girls)
- Zabreen Tahir from KCW stood first with 1028 marks
- Maryam Tahir from Unique Higher Secondary School for Girls stood second with 1024 marks
- Sarah Arif from KCW and Aimen Anwar from PCW stood third with 1021 marks each.
Pre-Engineering Group (Girls)
- Punjab College for Women (PCW) took top positions in Pre-Engineering Group (Girls) as its students Amina Riaz and Fatima Khurshid stood first and second with 1029 and 1027 marks respectively.
- Afeerah Javed from KCW stood third with 1023 marks in Pre-Engineering Group (Girls).
Pre-Engineering Group (Boys)
- GCU took two top positions as its students M. Umer and Najam Tariq stood first and second with 1028 and 1026 marks respectively.
- Mughees Ahmad student of PCS remained at third position with 1022 marks
General Science Group (Girls)
- Komal Siddiqui and Fatima Qamar from KCW stood first and second with 988 and 974 marks respectively.
- Janeeta Raj from PCW stood third with 971 marks.
General Science Group (Boys)
M. Aamir Ayyaz stood first with , Naeem Ur Rahman and Rizwan Liaqat stood first, second and third with 961, 954 and 946 marks respectively.
Commerce Group (Girls)
Afreen Malik and Khalida Muzaffar stood first and second from PCW with 964 and 960 marks respectively.
Private candidate Mahnoor Fawad stood third with 956 marks.
Commerce Group (Boys)
Zohaib Siddiqui, haris Farooq and Jabber Hussain from PCC stood first, second and third with 986, 966 and 965 marks respectively.
Humanities Group (Boys)
Private candidates Waleed Khalid and M. Abu Baker stood first and second in Humanities Group (Boys) with 908 and 907 marks respectively, and Ahmad Shafqat from Govt. Higher Secondary School, Okara stood third with 899 marks.
Humanities Group (Girls)
In Humanities Group (Girls) Ammara Yousaf and Atifa Mansoor from Govt. College for Women Warburton, Nankana stood first and second with 951 and 944 marks, and Hafiza Tayyaba from Iqra Huffaz Girls Higher Secondary School stood third with 940 marks.
Rest of Students can check their Result here in below given link:
Comment Section is there so that you can speak with us here at this page about Position Holders and Actual Result through this section.