University of Engineering & Technology Lahore has offered Undergraduate Admission for the year of 2016 On Reciprocal Seats. Applications are invited from the Punjab Domicile holders for admission against the seats reserved in Universities of other Provinces for Punjab Province on Reciprocal Basis for the entry 2016 as given under here in the post. All the eligibility Conditions and application forms procedure is given in this post for the convenience of the candidates who want to get admission in UET and the other universities of Punjab Province on Reciprocal basis. We all know that University of Engineering and Technology is one of the Oldest Engineering Educational institution of Pakistan which was came into being in the year of 1921. Since then to present UET is serving the public as it is public research university of Pakistan. It is having to many campuses, 4 satellite campuses in different areas along with 7 faculties and 33 departments indeed. This university is giving a standardized Education to the students and producing a number of engineers every year. Not only in Pakistan , this university is working internationally and UET is ranked on 345th number among all the engineering and technology universities of the World. It is a great proud for us that this university has got a highest ranking in all over the world it is also having 54th number in all over Asia.
University of Engineering and Technology is offering 25 undergraduate programs and 55 postgraduate degree programs at all. Now this University has offered Undergraduate Admission 2016 On Reciprocal Seats and all the eligibility and Admission form details are given under here:
- Applicants want to apply for this admission must have appeared in the Combined entry test conducted for admission in BSC Engineering Programs on the date of on August, 2016 by the University of Engineering and Technology, otherwise candidates will not be able to get admission in UET.
- Applicant must have passed FSc (Pre Engineering) / BSC/ Diploma in relevant discipline/ or equivalent examination with at least 60% marks and 50% weighted aggregated based on 70% of intermediate and 30% of Entry test marks.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: October, 2016
Online admission Forms Availability: September, 2016
UET Lahore Undergraduate Admission 2016 On Reciprocal Seats, Form
- To get and fill the online reciprocal application from the official website of UET admission.uet.edu.pk from the date of September month, 2016.
- After getting the application form you have to dully fill it and attach all the required documents and payment proof should be submitted in the students section (Administration Block) University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore.
- Lump Sum application processing and preference fee of Rs. 500 can be deposited in the University Account #01280005533303 though Bank Challan available in the HBL, Engineering University Branch Lahore.