Students can apply for the National College of Arts Lahore Admissions 2019. National College of Arts Cabinet Division Government of Pakistan admission Notice for academic Session 2019 for various graduate and Post Graduate programs’ admission. Those students who want to be the part of this institute can apply for the admission during the available dates. After the due date, the application will not be entertained. The admissions are now open in various programs including architecture, design, Fine Arts, Musicology, Film & Television, Computer Science and many others. Minimum 45% marks are required to apply for the admission. So those interested students who want to apply for the admission must have to pass the entry test which is also compulsory to pass for the admission. Shortlisted students will call for the interview before admission.
National College of Arts Lahore Admissions 2019
National College of Arts has announced admissions for the morning and evening students. Those students who want to take admission in any program which is being offered by this university can apply for the admission online. The last date to apply for the admission is given in the below side for the students.
National College of Arts Eligibility Criteria:
- Students who have got 45% marks are eligible to apply for the admission
- Both male and female students can apply for the admission
- The admission test is compulsory for the admission and those who will pass their entry test will call for the interview
- There are reserved seats for students too
- Those who are applying for the reserved seat must have to mention in the application form in order to get admission
- Last date to apply for the admission has not announced yet
This institute opens admission two times in a year including fall and spring admission session. Those who want to apply for the admission can download the application form from the official website of the NCA or get their prospectus from the NCA campus. Fill the application form and apply before last date with all documents.