As we all know that the effect of smog is getting so much high these days as especially the areas and major cities of Punjab. This is really very harmful for the health of human beings, birds and animals. But it is effecting most to the persons who travel out daily on bikes or on walk. You should have to protect yourself from smog in Pakistan through the precautions written in Urdu. Since the last few days the whole Lahore city seems like have turned into the gas chamber that is all covered with the smoke and surrounded by a toxic cloud of chemicals. This air pollution in Lahore city has for sure given rise to the shot up dangerous gases including with the Carbon Monoxide, and the Nitrogen Dioxide and Sulphur-Dioxide that is somehow bringing discomfort to humans. Some urgent measures are needed to be taken right now because this pollution has named Lahore to be among the most polluted cities in Asia. So keep on reading the precaution to stay safe from smog.
Protect Yourself From Smog in Pakistan in Urdu Precautions
How Does Smog Affect Human Health?
It is a known fact that the high exposure to the smog can in return be showing much of the impact to the short term health problems. Some of the major health issues taking place is coughing or the throat and chest irritation. It can irritate your respiratory system. You can even get itno the asthma worse conditions as at the high levels of ozone from smog can trigger asthma attacks. Lungs damage and cause of difficulty in breathing is also common.
Protect Yourself From Smog in Pakistan in Urdu Precautions:
Important Guidelines About How to Protect Yourself From Smog in Pakistan:
- You should avoid doing travelling as much as possible. And should do the drive by keeping the car windows shut down.
- Having the choice to wear the wearinganti-smog masks is also one of the protective gear to avoid hazardous levels of air pollution.
- You can often make the choice to take the air-purifiers as for your home and car.
- Keep the windows of your house as closed.
- One of the easy guidelines is to keep the body hydrated all the time. Your body needs the hydration as for your eyes as in order to produce the correct amount of tears. You should drink at least eight glasses of water a day.
- When you are walking outside, you should consider wearing protective googles as great for the protection of the eyes from dust and air pollution.
- You should limit your outdoor activities. There are more chances of getting yourself affected with the smog as long as you stay outside.
Let your kids know about these above mention important tips for keeping themselves protective against the smog in Lahore. Spreading awareness is indeed necessary to protect yourself from this dangerous pollution! Hope you are well aware with these precaution for protect yourself from smog in Pakistan. Further suggestions you can add into the following comment box.