UET Entry Test 2013 Answer Key Will be available here Shortly. On Sunday 18 August 2013 University of Engineering and Technology of Different districts conducted ECAT Entry Test 2013 and about 45000 students participate in that Test as per Jang News reported. The Biggest Campus of University of Engineering and Technology(UET) Lahore was selected as the Venue for arrangements of Entrance Test for Engineering Students. That Entry Test is tough as per students said after the Talk outside the examination Hall of UET Lahore. UET Entry Test 2012 Answer Key available. Please select and Click according to your form only that is your fill up during Entry Test 2013.
The test was held at the same time at all the centres in the Punjab. The centres include
- Lahore UET campus
- Taxila UET campus
- Lahore Garrison University’s Jinnah Campus
- Bahauddin Zakariya University’s Multan College of Engineering
- Islamia University Bahawalpur’s College of Engineering
- NFC Institute of Engineering
- Fertiliser Research Faisalabad, University of Gujrat
- International Islamic University Islamabad
- Government College of Rasul Mandi Bahauddin
- Dr AQ Khan Institute of Technology in Mianwali
- Kala Shah Kaku Campus of the UET
This Combined Entrance Test was conducted at major Level as expected.That Entrance Test was conducted in 12 examination centres and about 45000 Students were present there to participate and every one among them was much confident to get a seat but unfortunately only 500 students will be selected and will be awarded as most competent students of region. If we talk only about Lahore region more than 12 Thousand students were presents there to conduct that Entry Test 2013.
About 6000 students were there in UET Lahore campus to avail that opportunity. About 12 venues were selected including Lahore as well for this Combined Entry Test 2013. Allocated Time for Entrance Test 2013 was 90 minutes and Test was started on 10 AM collectively in all over the Pakistan. BSc Technology entry Test was start at 2 PM. BSc Technology Entry Test was conducted for 500 seats.