By the way of this article you will get to know all about the Federal Medical and Dental College Islamabad Entry test 2017. For the information of the readers we would like to mention that Islamabad Medical and Dental College is located in Islamabad. It is all situated in the area of 65 kanals right at the foothills of the panoramic Margalla hills. This educational center of all involved in giving away the excellent education in view with the medical studies! This college is all linked up with the supervision of espected Bahria University. It is all certified by the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council and Ministry of Health.
Information Of Admission For MBBS and BDS Session 2017:
- The very last date for the submission of application form is April
- Entry test will be taking place in October, 2017 in Islamabad, Lahore, Peshawar, Quetta and Multan.
Federal Medical And Dental College Islamabad Entry Test 2017
- Last date for the submission of the form will be April
- Admission test will be taking place in October, 2017
- All the applicants will be getting the roll no slips from here
- Students can download the admission forms from the NTS Website.
- In favor of tey admission forms you have to submit way the deposite test fee of Rs 1200/- through the means of ABL, HBL or MCB.
Main Departments of Federal Medical And Dental College Islamabad:
- Gynae & Obs
- Matric/Senior Cambridge.
- FSc. (Pre-Medical)
- Marks sheet F.Sc. (Pre-Medical).
- 12 recent passport size coloured photographs.
- Character certificate of the last attended institution.
- Expatriates /Overseas /foreign applicants their parents /guardian to provide an evidence of residing outside the country.
Admission Details of Federal Medical And Dental College Islamabad 2017:
1. All the applicants are required to submit away all of their complete educational documents beginning from the record of school and college academic achievements adding with the mark sheets.
2. In case of any incomplete document the admission form will not be accepted.
3. All the students who will be selected for the final entry test will be assigned with the appointment letter.
4. Only those students can apply who have passed through the Intermediate Science Examination of F. Sc Pre-Medical Group in the company of subjects Biology, Chemistry, Physics with at least 60% marks.
5. Students have to submit the admission form in the written form along with the prospectus in the admission cell of the college within the due date.
6. There are total 100 seats that have been set for MBBS students and 50 for BDS students. These seats are set for both the national and foreign students in the company of comparative qualification.
List of Main Documents:
So all the students out there if you want to be the future doctor then apply for the MBBS and BDS admissions of Federal Medical and Dental College Islamabad.