EVO Wingle users can check How To Check EVO 4G Remaining Balance, Data Usage details. Evo Wingle is a prepaid device and the customers can use the internet through this device after subscribing to a package. Due to the limited number of GBs, it is compulsory to keep in mind that the GBs can be ended at any time. This is a very easy process to follow and it should be followed step by step. This process will help you to know how many data has left in your device package. In case if you don’t know how to check your Evo 4G device data usage then there is no need to worry because you are at the right website. On this website, you will come to know about a complete step by step process, by following which you can simply check your remaining balance in your 4G device.
How To Check EVO 4G Remaining Balance, Data Usage
Those who are using Evo 4G device can check their remaining balance at any time by following the process of how to check Evo 4G remaining Balance which is as follow. You can check the complete process of How to check Evo 4G Data Usage which is discussed in the below given paragraphs.
How To Check EVO 4G Data Usage:
Those Evo customers who are using Evo 4G Internet device for the first time can check the complete process of how to check evo 4G data usage which is as follow. So follow the step by step processs which is as follow.
- First of all the client have to get registered by the PTCL website by giving the E-Mail address and the MDN number of your device. The company will send a password on the given E-Mail address.
- Login with that password and MDN number of the device on the PTCL site.
- A new page will appear before you with different options. Click on query data usage record to check the EVO data usage.
- Now, enter the required date from when you want to check the data and the end date till whom you want to check the data usage.
- Now, the usage will be shown in KBs. You can convert the KBs into MBs by Google KBs to MBs converter to check the data usage in MBs.
In order to check your EVO Wingle Remaining Balance, Open the (SoftPhone) from your EVO software and have to dial 1015. Now select the language and then press 2 to check your remaining balance. You can also check the usage limit from firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is the complete method that you can follow to have the details Remaining balance in your EVO device. This will intimate you that when you have to recharge your account. Furthermore, you can also check the EVO Wingle 3G remaining Data Usage Limit by following this procedure.