There are so many people who are interested to know that how to open mobicash account in Pakistan alongside with the charges rates as well. Mobicash is taken to be the best way with the help of which people are able to send and receive money from one city to another. This kind of transfer money is first introduce in the Pakistan by a telecommunication company known as Telenor but after that Mobilink starts its Mobicash account to all the customers in Pakistan. This is now the best way to send of receive money as the money will be taken by the next part within few minutes. When a person send some amount of money to the other than the other will get a SMS which is just a code and than that person should have to give this number to any of the Mobicash outlet so that the money that is transferred could be reached to you.
How To Open Mobicash Account in Pakistan Charges Rates List
Method To Send Money:
- In order to send money it is needed that the sender needs to bring and submit the following documents to the Mobilink franchise, customer care center or Mobicash retailer.
- In the documents we have the valid and original Nadra CNIC along with one copy of the CNIC.
- Plus the valid CNIC number of the person who has to receive money.
- You even have to mention the mobile phone number and the mobile phone number of the receiver too.
- Before the money transfer it is to be stated that the sender will be asked to enter a 6 digit confidential pass code on the Mobicash agent’s mobile handset.
- The sender should not at all disclose this confidential pass code to the Mobicash agent and should only communicate the pass code to the receiver.
- Now as soon as the transaction is completed then at the end a confirmation SMS will be sent to both the sender and receiver.
Method To Receive Money:
- For receiving the money you should submit valid and original Nadra CNIC along with one copy of the CNIC.
- The receiver must know the 6 digit pass code communicated to them by the sender, as well as the trace number of the transaction.
Now below we will going to highlight the table for explaining the money transfer rates from CNIC to CNIC:
|Money Transfer From CNIC to CNIC|
|Transaction Slabs||Total Fee|
|0 – 1,000||60.00|
|1,001 – 2,500||120.00|
|2,501 – 4,000||180.00|
|4,001 – 6,000||240.00|
|6,001 – 8,000||300.00|
|8,001 – 10,000||350.00|
|10,001 – 13,000||400.00|
|13,001 – 15,000||450.00|
Well the method of sending and receiving the Mobicash is a lot simple and easy to follow as you have to keep in mind few features along with the documents so that you don’t find any trouble by the end of the day. So just keep these important points in mind and send money to your relatives by the easy way of Mobicash!