Chief Minister Khud Rozgar Scheme has launched Punjab Govt Akhuwat Loan Scheme 2016. Here through this page you will get application form, last date for submission of form, how to apply, where to get form and where to submit it, eligibility criteria, and advertisement is all written and presented here. Under this scheme poverty will be finished with interest free loans because as per the order of CM Punjab 40 billion rupees will be depart in 20 hundred thousand families during next 2 years in the shape of interest free loan. Government of Pakistan has collaborated with Akhuwat interest free loan department and Punjab Small Industries Corporation to register clients and to maintain their data base. So if you is a poor person but you have some skills to manage a business then here is your bright chance is available to get a handsome amount by the government of Punjab, Pakistan under Akhuwat Loan Scheme 2016. Here below of this passage I have wrote all the further details about this scheme, so keep on reading this page and never miss this great convenient opportunity to get established yourself in society.
- There is no fixed amount limit of loan as one can withdraw amount according to the need and requirement but loan will be issued after a team inspection and verification
- Akhuwat Department is working under the view of “Qarz-e-Hassana” that means there is no interest is applied on loan, and there is no limit of date and time to return this loan moreover if one is died then the loan will be condone (forgive)
- Loan can get not only for some business purpose but in case of the construction of mosque, school and or renovation of historical places
- Returning of loan amount will be set as per your demand
- One who is already using any loan under Government Scheme is not eligible for this scheme
- One who is involved in any police case cannot apply
- One who is less than 18 years of age can not apply
- One who is not belonging to a noble family chain will also not be able to apply
- One whose overall family income is not enough to meet living expenses
How to Apply
So if you are eligible for this program according to above written criteria then you have to visit the Akhuwat Interest Free Loan Department 19-civic center Sector A-2, Town Ship, Lahore along with your original CNIC card. After that you will have to follow the instructions assigned by the office authorities and that’s it.
Punjab Govt Akhuwat Loan Scheme 2016
For More Details Click Here
All about Punjab Govt Akhuwat Loan Scheme 2016 application form, eligibility, how to apply and all details for CM Khud Rozgar Scheme Interest free leans. Hope you are all now fully aware with this program and going to apply for it. But in case you have any confusion or query in your mind relating to this Interest free loan scheme by Akhuwat department, you can ask via comment box below of this passage.