International Driving Permit or International Driving License is a proof that a person can drive a private vehicle in any country. Obtaining International Driving License has made easy by the Punjab Traffic Police and government of Punjab Pakistan. Most people hire agents to get an International driving license and spend money for the issuance of the driving license. This is due to lack of knowledge that people don’t know what are the International Driving License Lahore Requirements and fee. Driving License Issuance Management System DLIMS, District Police issues the International driving licenses on the same day of receiving application only if the candidate meets the criteria and fulfill all the requirements. In order to get an international driving license, the aspirant must have valid CNIC, Driving license and passport. International Driving License Lahore Fee is also listed here. So please scroll down for more information How to apply for International driving License Lahore.
International Driving License Lahore Requirements, Fee
International Driving License Lahore Requirements:
Here are some requirements and list of documents that must have by the aspirant who wants to obtain the International driving license.
- A candidate must have a Valid driving license which must be issued from the Lahore
- It is compulsory to attach an attested copy of valid CNIC
- Candidate must have valid Pakistani passport along with at least 6 months visa
- 2 passport size attested photographs are compulsory to attach
- A Stamp ticket or Court ticket worth of RS 66 which can be obtained from the Lahore district Court
- Get a Bank challan Form of RS 450 from any Habib Bank Limited Online Branch
- Also must bring International Application form in a file cover
- The candidate which is above 50 years must have to submit the medical certificate
- The aspirant must have to pass the driving test in order to obtain the international driving license
International Driving License Lahore Fee:
International Driving License Lahore Fee detail is given. A candidate has to attach Stamp ticket worth of 66 rupees which can be obtained from the district court Lahore. International Driving license fee is 450 rupee that a person can submit after receiving challan form from Habib Bank Limited and can submit in the same bank as well. There is no other processing fee is required.
International Driving License Lahore Application Procedure:
Download this application form and then get Stamp Ticket from the Lahore District Court Near Government College University. After that get Fee Challan form from Habib Bank limited and then pay your fee. After that submit your application form in traffic police office along with 180 shipment fee.