We have given you the details that How to become a pilot in Pakistan air force PAF, so all you want to know about becoming a pilot in Pakistan Air Force, you will get here. Pakistan Air force is an high class organization of Pakistan. Pakistan Air Force is the air warfare branch of the Pakistan Armed Forces and it is primarily tasked with the aerial defiance of Islamic Republic of Pakistan and all the nation and to support to the Pakistan Army and the Pakistan Navy by their airy skills. Pakistan Air Force has many other benefits to the country and Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Pakistan Air force also has a vital role in providing strategic air transport also. The PAF employs approximately 65,000 full-time personnel and, currently, operates 400 combat aircraft as well as various transport and training aircraft. So it is the organization where you can build a great future and also you can help out the nation by giving your best on your job. So all the youngsters who are wished to join the Pakistan Air Force they must join and become Pilots or in some other posts in Pakistan Air Force... For Joining the Pakistan Air Force as a Pilot there are some details are given below:
How To Become A Pilot In Pakistan Air Force PAF
- Nationality: Male Citizens of Pakistan
- FSc Course: PC 16-22 years
- Graduate Course: SSC 18-30 years
- Training Period: Three years training at PAF Academy, Risalpur as an Aviation Cadet.
- Marital Status: Unmarried for F.Sc Course and unmarried/married for Graduate Courses.
- Qualification: FSc Course: (Pre-Medical /Pre-Engg /Computer Sciences) 50% marks in aggregate.
- Graduate Course: (B.Sc)