The Blessing month of Ramadan has just started and like every channel Geo news has also started Ramazan Transmission under name Ittehad Ramazan. Geo Ittehad Ramazan 2018 transmission airs on geo-tv and it has started registration for live participants. Those who are willing to join this Geo TV Ramazan transmission can do online registration. This Ramazan transmission will start from the 1st Ramazan and will end at the end of the Ramazan. Muslims around the country can register for Sehr and Iftar time. The show will be hosted by the Rabia Anum and Sami Khan during the Iftar time and Junaid Iqbal will host this show during every Sehr. Owais Qadari will also be the part of this show while other participants are Naheed Ansari. Famous Singer Momina Mustehsan recited the Hamd for Ittehad Ramazan transmission 2018. In this article, you will learn about the Geo Ittehad Ramazan 2018 Timing and registration.
Geo Ittehad Ramazan 2018 Transmission, Registration, Timing
Geo Ittehad Ramazan 2018 Timing:
The Geo Ittehad Ramazan 2018 show will be aired on Geo Tv during Sehri and Iftar time. The show will be aired from the 1st of Ramadan and will remain till the end of the Ramadan Month.
Geo Ittehad Ramazan 2018 Terms and Conditions:
- Only families can register for the Ittehad Ramzan and bachelors are not allowed
- Children who are less than 8 years are also not allowed
- Food and Drinks are prohibited in the transmission
- Only four persons from a family can attend this live transmission
- Geo tv can accept and reject any application or can cancel any registration
- During the show, no one will be allowed to leave the show
- If a person will violate any of the above rules will be legally charged
- PAN, Gutka, Supari, Niswar are also not allowed
Geo Ittehad Ramazan 2018 Registration:
Geo Ittehad Ramazan 2018 Registrations has just started. Those who want to register for this Live Ramadan transmission can visit the Geo news website for the registration. Further updated about the Geo Ittehad Ramazan transmission will be updated soon.