Students we are sharing Punjab Government one of the best scheme that is design for 2nd year and 10th class students so get CM Punjab Ujala Program 2015 Phase 3 details through this page if you want to get one solar Panels. This is a reality Pakistan is facing energy crises since last 10 years and Electricity load shading is our one of the big problem that is the main reason Government of Punjab is launching few number of scheme that will minimize electricity crisis in very narrow level but any scheme that will reduce electricity load shading that is best for us.
Here we want to mention Pakistan Electricity is producing through diesel that is most expensive source according to world research so government of Pakistan specially Punjab government want to pick other alternative energy source that fulfill energy crisis and this is fact solar energy is one of the best way to produce electricity with cheap way.
CM Punjab Ujala Program 2015 Phase 3
CM Punjab Ujala Program 2015 Phase 3:
This scheme is design only students because during study students are facing electricity problem that is the reason one small solar panel will distribute in those students who will fulfill CM Punjab Ujala Program 2015 Phase 3 scheme elegibility criteria.
CM Punjab Ujala Program 2015 Phase 3 eligibility criteria:
- 2nd year class students can apply who were got 60% marks in 1st year class
- 10th class students can apply who were got 60% marks in 9th class
CM Punjab Ujala Program 2015 scheme highlights:
- 2 Lac female and male students will get small solar panel through this scheme according to scheme policy
- Through this scheme students can prepare their exam without any electricity load shading problem
- Through this solar panel 18 hours free electricity is available for you through solar panel
- 2.5 billion rupees is allocated for this scheme
after CM Punjab Ujala Program 2015 Phase 3 if you want to get different government scheme details the visit this website main home page.