Chief Minister CM Punjab Kisan loan scheme 2019 registration procedure is all written here with details of this scheme. Chief Minister of Pakistan Mian Muhammad Shahbaz Shareef has taken special steps for farmers and decide to depart interest-free loans to all eligible and suitable Farmers (Kisan). Along with loans the CM has also ordered to Government of Punjab, Pakistan to endow smart phones to each farmer so that the agriculture system could be improved with the latest alerts in new techniques and machinery. So all those farmers who are deserving of these loans so that they can buy new machinery, seeds, and manure to get healthy and additional outcomes from their crops. Moreover, the smartphone will also keep up to date to all farmers with any alert about prizes and technique in harvesting. So never miss this golden opportunity if you is a farmer and owner of 12. 5-acre land and growing fasl-e-rabbi or fasl-r-Khareef. Keep on reading to get more details about the CM Punjab Kisan loan scheme 2019 registration procedure according to the instructions mentioned by the Government of Pakistan in the advertisement.
The following eligibility criteria are mandatory and if any farmer who is not fulfilling the following criteria will not get Kisan loan scheme.
- The agrarian and residential land of a farmer should be listed under the same union council
- One person from one family can get this Kisan loan
- Contractor or other workers can also get this loan but they have to bring permission letter, CNIC copy, mobile number and details about that land with the photocopy or registration of that land
- Owner of 11-acre land can apply for this scheme but he will get the loan on 5 acre’s land
- one who is the owner of more than 11 acres of land is not eligible
CM Punjab Kisan Loan Scheme 2019
For Rabbi Fasl: Rs. 25, 000 per acre
For Khareef Fasl: Rs. 40, 000 per acre
If you are eligible according to the above-written eligibility criteria then you have to do the following procedure
- Come at Tehsil Land Record Center between 8 mornings to 4 evening
- Bring your original CNIC, Mobile Phone Number that is active all the time, and details of the land
- You will get a token number after registration
- Registration is totally free of cost
- You are also required to make Zarai passbook
- After that, a team will visit to the home address to verify the land details and record of the applicant and the team will be from Zarai Tarakiyati Bank, National Rural Support Program, Akhuwat, and Taameer Bank
- There are no any type of bank fees is applicable on this CM Punjab Kisan loan scheme 2019
- For any type of complain or inquiry please contact at 042-99200773
So this is all about CM Punjab Kisan loan scheme 2019 registration procedure, advertisement, and all terms and conditions. Hope you are eligible and ready to apply according to the official’s details, but in case you have any confusion about this interest-free loan scheme for farmers by the Mian Shahbaz Shareef you can leave your comment in the following comment box and our team will reply you as soon as possible. Thank You!