PPSC Punjab Public Service Commission, Lahore is offering jobs 2014 is different departments. These jobs include veterinary officer, labor officer, and deputy district public persecutor from the departments of board of revenue Punjab, Lahore and Human Resource Department. livestock & dairy development department and public prosecution department. With the advertisement of these jobs places for postings are also described. It is stated that the candidates are required to apply online. Applications submitted other then online will not be accepted. Online registration forms are available here. PPSC department is as old as is Pakistan. This department is giving its services to Pakistan since 1947. The main purpose of its establishment is to regulate and enhance the process of hiring and administering the provincial civil services. Basically this Public service commission is from the British India which after independence was established in Pakistan in 1947. Article 242 of the constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan has provided the basis for functioning of this commission. Punjab Public Service commission has invited the applications for these jobs and has given different eligibility criteria and terms and conditions for the recruitment of these jobs. Punjab Public Service Commission has also given detailed prescription of the documents required. All this information is available here on our website. The candidates who want to apply for these jobs are required to read this post thoroughly as all the required information is given here.
PPSC Veterinary Officer, Deputy District Public Prosecutor Jobs 2014 Online Form
Posts Available and relevant departments
- Post: Veterinary officer. Department: Livestock and Dairy Development Department.
- Post: Deputy District Public Prosecutor Department: Public Prosecution Department.
- Post: Assistant (BS-14) Department: Board of Revenue, Punjab.
- Post: Labor officer (BS-16) Department: Labor and Human Resource Department.
Terms and conditions
- Applicants are required to submit their forms online.
- Applications after the last date for submission will not be accepted.
- Candidates are required to mention their receipt number in the online application form.
- Email address is required for online registration so the candidates must have an email address.
- The assessment tests will be commenced 2 weeks after the closing date of submission of application forms.
- The candidates having application number less than 150 will not be subjected to written tests and will be directed straight for interview.
- Candidates with Punjab domicile from abroad are also eligible for application.
- The candidates are required to bring original documents and photocopies on the time of interview.
Registration forms and registration procedure
For the application of these jobs the candidates are required to register online. Online registration forms are available here. Willing but eligible candidates are required to fill up this registration form carefully and it must be submitted before the Last date for submission i.e. 17th November 2014. Before filling up the registration forms candidates must read detailed guidelines and instructions that are given on the advertisement. In case of wrong information provided, the candidates are also given the option to edit their given data. But for the editing of given data/ information the candidate is required to edit it before the last date of submission 04:00 P.M. below we are giving you the application forms for these jobs. Latest news and updates about these jobs will be uploaded here on this website so stay in touch with us.
Click Here for Online Registration.