From the government of Pakistan, POF (Pakistan Ordnance Factories) Wah cantt is offering jobs in different departments which includes up to 16 posts. POF is running different factories including weapons factory, small arms and ammo factory, medium artillery Ammo factories, propellants factory, brass mills, tungsten alloy factory, clothing factory and much more. With this group of factories it is the largest defense industrial complex governed by the ministry of defense production. At present 14 ordnance factories and 3 commercial subsidiaries are running under the Pakistan ordnance factories. POF is working for the commercial explosives and Ammo production to strengthen the National defense. Besides this, it has also a garments factory which has latest stitching units which manufactures military uniforms and is also capable for the needs of the civil sector. Pakistan ordnance factories are almost as old as is Pakistan. in the sub continent British raised 16 ordnance factories which after separation was given to India. Khan Liaqat Ali Khan, the first prime minister of Pakistan issued a directive within four months of creation of Pakistan for the establishment of an ordnance factories with the help of British Royal Ordnance to manufacture .303 in.calibre rifles and its ammu in Rawalpindi. Later on second prime minister of Pakistan Khawaja Nazin-ud-Din started 4 workshops in wah cantonment, at exactly that place where today we are having 14 big factories which are fulfilling the needs of national defense.
Here you are provided all the information about the posts available, number of vacancies for each post and the eligibility criteria along with application procedure and application form details.
Pakistan Ordnance Factories POF Wah jobs 2014 Form Download Online
- Assistant manager technical (BPS-17)
- Medical Officer (BPS-17)
- Assistant manager civil (BPS-17)
- Technical officer boiler (BPS-16)
- Private secretary (BPS-16)
- tech. officer boiler (BPS-14)
- Steno typist (BPS-14)
- Charge man engineering (BPS-12)
- Charge man chemical (BPS-12)
- Charge man civil (BPS-12)
- Charge man fire fighting (BPS-12)
- Charge man paramedics (BPS-12)
- Data entry operator (BPS-12)
- Draughts man (BPS-10)
- D.C. (BPS-07)
- Godown keeper (BPS-07)
Terms and conditions
- There will be a concession in the age limit according to the government rules.
- Candidates having foreign husband/ wife are not eligible to this job.
- Candidates must apply online however they must bring NOC along for interview and test.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview and test by SMS that’s why please input your only active number.
- Appointed candidates can be send to any of the factory from POF.
- Candidates for the posts listed from 1 to 3 must sign a contract of minimum 5 years of service to POF. In any kind of negligence the person must return the cost spent for its training along with the prescribed fine mentioned in the contract.
- One must apply online on the official website of the POF.
Last date for the submission of forms: 25 October, 2014.