Pakistan agriculture research council (PARC) is offering jobs 2014 in the department of agriculture research. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates. The council needs scientists and research managers for the better performance in their department. The candidates are required to be well skilled in research policies and strategic planning, implementation and agricultural research management for coordination. Pakistan agriculture research council was established on 1981. The purpose of establishment of the PARC is to provide the solutions for agriculture problems being faced in Pakistan through its efficient functioning. This whole council is governed by the board of governors (BOG) of Pakistan agriculture research council. This board of directors is responsible for all the affairs, controlling and directions. At present Pakistan agriculture research council consists of five divisions including four technical divisions i.e. plant sciences, animal sciences, social sciences, natural resources and one services division i.e. finance. This was a short introduction about the Pakistan agriculture research council. Here we are providing you detailed information about the jobs 2014 offered by the PARC along with application procedure and last date for the application. Application form is also uploaded here. The candidates who are willing to apply must read this post carefully before applying.
Pakistan Agricultural Research Council (PARC) Jobs 2014 Form, Last Date
- Member (crop sciences) X 1 post.
- Member (natural resources) X 1 post.
- Member (social sciences) X 1 post.
- Member (animal sciences) X 1 post.
- Member (coordination and monitoring) X 1 post.
Experience and terms and conditions
- Minimum 20 years of experience in relevant field. R&D organization/ institutes registered by research/ private sector including groups of scientists and researchers whose minimum 15 research publications are present in HEC registered journals and books.
- Information related to the functions and work can be collected from the official website of the PARC.
- Age limit is given as maximum of 57 years.
- Candidates should be Pakistani citizens.
- The listed above jobs will be given on pure basis of tenure for the time period of 3 years.
- The candidates that already government servant are required to send their application in accordance with their relevant institutes.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview that will fit to the terms and conditions.
- Incomplete and late applications will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be accepted for the interview.
To apply for the listed above jobs the candidate must for in the criteria listed above. Candidates fulfilling the requirements can apply by downloading and filling this application form. It is essential that the application form must be filled correctly otherwise it will be rejected. Just click on the link given below to download application form.
to download application form Click Here.
Last date for the Application
The applications will be accepted till 15 days after the advertisement of these jobs in news papers. That is from 22nd October, 2014 to 6th November 2014. So 6th November 2014 is the last to apply for these jobs.