NAB (National Accountability Bureau) HQ Islamabad is offering jobs for Pakistani nationals to get the services of experts in the fields described below. These jobs will be given on lump-sum contract basis for the period of one year according to the given format. Time period of job can be extended on the basis of performance. National accountability bureau want these experts for NAB HQ/ Rawalpindi at Islamabad and for all other regional NABs from other provinces. The National Accountability Bureau is Pakistan’s top anti-corruption organization. The utmost duty of NAD is to eliminate corruption from the country through prevention and enforcement of law. This organization was established under the National Accountability Ordinance-1999. The organization started it function with the initial aim as to detect crime, investigation and prosecution. These white collar criminals could include politicians, public service agent and other citizens as well which have used wrong of their power. It is the duty of NAB to provide a corruption free environment by their effectiveness against corruptions. Here we are providing you all the information about these jobs offered by National Accountability Bureau along with application procedure, eligibility criteria and terms and conditions. Application forms are available here along with the last date to apply.
NAB Islamabad jobs 2014 national accountability bureau Form Download
Here we listing the posts along their fields.
- Junior Expert (Database Administrator),
- Junior Expert ( PHP Developer),
- Juior Expert (Administrator, Headquarter, Karachi)
Eligibility Criteria for Qualification
The candidate must be between 45 to 62 years.
Candidate must hold a 2nd division degree from a recognized university.
Experience for Junior Expert-1: 20 years in relevant field, For Junior Expert-2: 15 years and for Junior Expert -3: 10 years.
Terms and conditions along and application form
- The details of experience and age will be examined after the closing of application.
- Retired revenue officers in BPS-16 to 18, if not graduate can also apply but for only land revenue expert.
- More relevant experience and higher qualification is the only base of preference.
- After the examination of applications only short listed candidates will be called for written test and interview.
- Candidate must bring the certificates along with its proof of authenticity.
- Physical and medical fitness is must for candidates.
- In the situation of any kind of incorrect and wrong information the candidate will be disqualified.
- Final selection will be carried out after Security Clearance. NOC.
- Candidates must mention the post to apply along with the choice of place.
- All the applications will be sent to Director (HRM), Nab HQ, G-5/2, Ata Truk Avenue, Islamabad.
Last date for the submission of application forms:15th December, 2014