LCWU (Lahore College for Women) has invited the applications for the jobs 2014 of professor, associate and assistant. The eligible and willing candidates are required to apply. Lahore College for Women University was first established as women’s college in 1922. It is an independent and one of the oldest institutes for the females. Lahore College for Women University is now fully established for the satisfaction of their students. At present the university has opened the vacancies for the new faculty despite to this the university is already having a teaching faculty of 450, which are fully qualified and highly equipped with the teaching skills. A huge number of students have already been facilitated by the institute and 15,000 students are still being facilitated. The main aim of the Lahore College for Women University is to make strong the role of women in the society and to let the women to play their role in the society. The college is located on the jail road, in Lahore city. The university is offering vacancies of jobs in different departments. To ensure a highly qualified and eligible staff for its students the university has given certain criteria for every post. Up to 12 posts are available to which eligible candidates can apply. The candidates who are seeking the information about the jobs 2014 available in LCWU must read this post carefully, here you will get all the information about the application procedure along with eligibility criteria held differently for each post and application forms 2014 are also available here.
Lahore College For Women LCWU Professor, Associate, Assistant Jobs 2014 Form
- Professor (BS-21): architecture
- Professor (BS-21): computer sciences
- Professor (BS-21): English, psychology, statistics, physics etc.
- Professor (BS-21): fine arts
- Associate Professor (BS-20): architecture
- Associate Professor (BS-20): physical education, Pakistan studies, English etc.
- Associate Professor (BS-20): fine arts
- Associate Professor (BS-20): pharmacy
- Assistant Professor (BS-19):Pharmacy
- Lecturer (BS-18): fine arts
- Lecturer (BS-18): mass communication, economics, management sciences etc.
- Teaching assistant (BS-17): education, mass communication and physical education.
Terms and conditions
- Attested photocopies of relevant copies are required with application form.
- NIC, domicile, recent photographs and experience certificates are also required with application form.
- A bank draft in favor of treasurer of LCWU must be attached when the candidates are sending application forms through mail/ post.
- Only H.E.C recognized applications will be accepted for the listed above posts.
- In exceptional cases upper age limits are relax able.
Last date for the application
The officials have announced the date of 7th November, 2014 before which all the application forms should be submitted. The applications submitted after this due date will not be entertained.
The application forms can be collected from the admission office as well as applications can also be sent through online system. To download the application form Click Here